• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Legendary Teams with Dwayne Johnson on Skyscraper Movie

I saw the trailer. I think it looks ok :shrug: sure it looks like a total Die Hard ripoff / homage but it could be decent.

Not sold but it does look pretty intense and better at this kinda thing than San Andreas

I hope that is the last trailer.
I don't need to see anymore.

That last trailer basically show the whole movie.

There’s really no hype for this thing.

6xTbLQd.png

I hate using that tired hyperbole of the trailer equating to seeing he whole movie, but I feel like I've seen the whole movie.

Lol, that second poster has him looking like he's at ****ing Home Depot and can't find the washers.

I feel like he’s made this movie at least 3 times in the last decade

Regardless, I’m sure it’ll be a “litty” piss your pants good summer time for the whole ‘squad’

That Die Hard poster just makes me want to watch Die Hard again over this.

Anyway, this movie comes out next week. Is Rock even promoting this thing? I haven't seen him on any talk shows.

I think he's still filming Jungle Cruise... maybe next week?

I wonder if he’s going to wear a dirty t-shirt in Jungle Cruise.

The later advertising almost suggest unintentional spoof of Towering Die Hard Inferno and that is not a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"