Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 3

Yea he came out during his Wally's limbo. I just assumed it was all related.
He talks about it on the LGBT WB panel.
Around the 7:30 mark he even makes a joke about being the only gay guy on the panel that's playing a straight guy, while the straight actors are all playing LGBT characters.
[YT]5JK2ztpm9Ek[/YT]
Cheers for the reference. :)

Primal Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven
So where is he now? He wasn't exactly a regular for very long. He was more like a guest star.

I guess he has nowhere to go now then. He's not needed on the Flash nor on Legends. What will they say is the reason for him not joining them anymore?
He is MIA, living his life. But this pisses me off. They screwed the character over on 2 shows in 1 year! And now he gets dumped from both.

Not cool.
this just free's the character's up for the titans where the character and possbly the actor should be. at least ther they would be possble headliner in stead of minor characters. it should really happen. it just should .

My apologies if this has already been mentioned but has anyone else noticed Sara's nod to the Batman series when she tells Gideon "Atomic Batteries to Power! Turbines to Speed!?"

Another redeemed villian then I assume.

She is Brandon Routh's wife, so that's probably why they gave her some work.

I'm glad Nora is sticking around. I hope we see more of her and Ray together.

how many more seasons of this do you think we'll get? I figure 5 tops

I hope a lot. Best thing about this type of series is that if **** starts to get stale, you can always bring in other heroes to freshen it up and do different things. Like they are gonna do with Constantine.

But what about if it's Sara herself who is getting stale, and the same old routine of everyone else not being terribly competent? Then whoever you bring in will still be playing that role while boosting Sara. She needs to be just as replaceable as anyone else.

LoT will not be participating in this years crossover.

LoT will not be participating in this years crossover.
Good. The last acts of these crossovers always feel so bloated to me because of all the extra LoT characters (that haven't appeared the in the first 3 parts) they throw in at the end. Though I do enjoy Sarah and Mick interacting with the characters from the other shows.

I'm glad about this also - for the reasons flickchick85 has rightly stated; too bloated. That said though, the other shows still have their stack of characters. I've said in the Batwoman thread, but I'd be quite happy if the crossover episode was specifically Ollie, Diggle, Barry, Ralph, Kara, Alex and Batwoman, with the likes of Cisco, Joe, Felicity & Brainy as supporting characters.

There's really no need to throw everyone into this.

Not sure I would like Nora Darkh as a Legend...but we'll see. She almost killed Sara so I don't see how she would be accepted so easily...Rip wasn't given an easy time and he was brainwashed.

So Batwoman is coming to CW? Maybe I'll get lucky and see a Sara + Ava + Batwoman threesome.

I need this in my life NOW.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlORyrWnof1/?taken-by=cw_legendsoftomorrow

BlORyrWnof1

Dragons are apparently good for the show's ratings.

[YT]VoSjI3N3_rA[/YT]

Legends do not need to be in the crossover because they're a crossover onto themselves with characters from both Flash and Arrow. Only time they should get involve is when it involves the Multiverse crisis.

maisie richardson-sellers is playing a new magical character named charlie.

Mick Rory is my favourite character on the show. He is so funny.

Not sure I would like Nora Darkh as a Legend...but we'll see. She almost killed Sara so I don't see how she would be accepted so easily...Rip wasn't given an easy time and he was brainwashed.
Mick Rory has attempted too (and probably actually) killed people too; he was a villain to Barry at one point. Bad Guys can become Good, as can Good become Bad on occasion.

maisie richardson-sellers is playing a new magical character named charlie.
A bit lame I think..

Legends remains best CWDC show, they don't need the crossover. Can't say the same about the other shows.

Still waiting for Beebo merch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"