Letitia Wright IS Shuri!

Shuri was one of my favourite characters in the film! Made me laugh quite a bit, and would love to see her interact with Stark and Banner in the MCU eventually!

Yep, all in good time. ;)

Does not look like a baby. He looks like a young grown man, not 16. she looks older because she is a little older.

Most do not agree with you. The New York City School system certainly didn't as he attended an actual high school incognito in preparation for the role.

Holland definitely does not look 21, he could easily pass as a 15 year old kid. When I saw Homecoming, most of my friends couldn't believe Holland was actually 20

I wish we got this for the film.

001_3.jpg

Holland definitely does not look 21, he could easily pass as a 15 year old kid. When I saw Homecoming, most of my friends couldn't believe Holland was actually 20

He did pass very well for a high school teen as he spent a couple of days "undercover" in a NY high school class to prepare for the role, and he even had trouble getting people to believe that he was the new Spider-Man actor when he started to reveal it to people.

He's got a proper babyface.

I mean Holland is only 21, lol. When he filmed he was probably 19. Not that far removed from high school.

Which is a bit odd because Letitia Wright is like 24. Not only is it "Dawson's Creek casting," but her being a teenager isn't really mentioned in the film, just that she's "young." So you could have had Shuri be in her early 20's and nothing really changes (since most of the other main character still seem older than she is regardless).

But yeah, Shuri's age makes any potential romance with Bucky (who even excluding the cry-sleep stuff is still probably in his 30's still) extremely unlikely. However, them becoming good friends is something that might be cool to see.

I loved that moment. Great interaction between the two that showed their relationship and expressed to the audience that Shuri is one of the few people on Earth that can ruffle T'challa's feathers... uh... fur.

Shows how much impact this character has had when she has her own close-up in the Infinity War trailer. :)

Which is a bit odd because Letitia Wright is like 24. Not only is it "Dawson's Creek casting," but her being a teenager isn't really mentioned in the film, just that she's "young." So you could have had Shuri be in her early 20's and nothing really changes (since most of the other main character still seem older than she is regardless).

But yeah, Shuri's age makes any potential romance with Bucky (who even excluding the cry-sleep stuff is still probably in his 30's still) extremely unlikely. However, them becoming good friends is something that might be cool to see.

Yeah they should have had a line where Ross asks her age and she says something like 20 or 21, but that she learned from the Best minds in thr word

Yeah they should have had a line where Ross asks her age and she says something like 20 or 21, but that she learned from the Best minds in thr word

I'd rather hear her talk about "that really old movie, Return Of the Jedi."

tumblr_p5qodhTCNi1s18sk7o1_500.gif

tumblr_p5qodhTCNi1s18sk7o2_500.gif

I don't expect her to have much screentime but hopefully her scenes are important and memorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"