Letitia Wright IS Shuri!

Perfect little sister for T’Challa! Lovable and contributed massively to the film and was a great support to him. I hope she is always there working with him, even when he steps outside of BP films.

Heck, Shuri should show up in other solo, non-BP MCU films too. She can be like Barbara Gordon, being called on every so often to provide a key piece of intelligence or technological support to someone like Captain Marvel or Spider-Man.

Heck, Shuri should show up in other solo, non-BP MCU films too. She can be like Barbara Gordon, being called on every so often to provide a key piece of intelligence or technological support to someone like Captain Marvel or Spider-Man.

Even better yes. After IW, A4 and BP2 it would be great to see this happen more and more often. As long as she is still always there helping her big bro too.

Well, I for one would love it if she got more exposure like Black Widow has had. Maybe she can also help Stark Enterprises from time to time.

I just realized that when she says "another white boy for me to fix" she's referring to Bucky. :) missed that the first couple times and just thought about it.

Yeah I got that right away.

But I'm wondering, why haven't they already hooked him up with a new arm?

Man i REALLY hope Peter (Parker) and Shuri get to share a scene together, would be cool to have the 2 smart kids in the MCU in the same room.

Shuri is such a delightful character in the film, and Letitia Wright was lovely in the role!

Ha. I would love for shuri to hold her nose and say "oh my gosh you guys still use diesel that's disgusting" and stuff like that

Well, I for one would love it if she got more exposure like Black Widow has had. Maybe she can also help Stark Enterprises from time to time.

Would be cool to see.

Yeah I got that right away.

But I'm wondering, why haven't they already hooked him up with a new arm?

They probably wanted to make sure his brainwashing was undone before giving him a cybernetic arm he could use to punch people's heads off.

Loved her and T'Challa's brother/sister dynamic because it was like you can believe that they are brother and sister

More young Black girls desiring a future in STEM. Thank you Letitia

After watching the movie, my opinion has completely switched. I don't think the MCU version would work as the ruler of a country.

If I could re-vote I would go for "No never". She's already got a great function as a tech genius. She got gadgets and can kick ass in her own way.

I don't even think her personality is suited to that of a ruler.

I'd be down for Okoye to become the new Black Panther in the 3rd movie with Shuri as her adviser or something.

Okoye is dedicated to Wakanda and is a bad ass fighter. I'll be down for some creative changes. Would not be the first time they've changed things from the comics.

Shuri was not Shuri AT ALL. They changed her whole personality and skillset. That being said, i did enjoy her. She had humor and personality but her being smarter than T'Challa is ridiculous. I missed the brash warrior Shuri who's eager to become the Black Panther herself. I know she won't be the Panther in the movies but that version of the character is still my favorite.

Shuri was not Shuri AT ALL. They changed her whole personality and skillset. That being said, i did enjoy her. She had humor and personality but her being smarter than T'Challa is ridiculous. I missed the brash warrior Shuri who's eager to become the Black Panther herself. I know she won't be the Panther in the movies but that version of the character is still my favorite.

Shuri won't become the BP anytime soon anyway; by the time T'Challa decides to retire as the protector of Wakanda, who knows what Shuri might have turned into?

I never read the comics so I can't say. But I loved Movie Shuri. She added light hearted humor and she was brave and equally confident.

I wonder if they will have her live abroad now instead of in Wakanda? I mean Shuri yeah sure she is a Wakandan princess and 2nd in line for the throne but really outside of Wakanda I think anyway she would be better served rather than in Wakanda with her own people

Shuri.jpg

Is she meant to be a teenager in this? Because she looks a bit older than one. Someone like Chyna Anne McClain looks like a teenager. Letitia Wright looks older than her though.

Certainly an interesting take on Q.

I think the fact that Shuri will be the head of an scientific center located in Oakland as part of their exchange program means that she could be interacting with other MCU characters. I hope other MCU directors will take advantage of it and cast Letitia in their movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"