Lets play "Where's Krypto?"

N7 Joseph Shepard

Human/Kryptonian Hybrid
Reaction score
Any one think where ever going to see Krypto show up in any live action version, I'd love to see him show up in Man Of Steel even if its just for a cameo.

I like Krypto.......in the comics or animated shows...........

but please......not in the movies......

as for Shelby, Clark's dog on the farm, I wouldn't mind him/her......

in fact, didn't we see a golden retriever in one of the farm set pics??

Not unless they decide to make a version with Superboy...you know, the most iconic and best selling version of Superman ever...the one they've been declaring stupid for 25 years (because they can't equal it with their modern style crap).

Shelby seems to be in the movie. Those set pics had a couple of Shelbys actually.

Yes, Krypto should be in it but they need to get a really great actor to play the nuance of the character just right. Get Colin Firth or David Straithain in.

Krypto's a dude dog right?

Someone post some pics to keep Kurosawa busy...:woot:

Yes, Krypto should be in it but they need to get a really great actor to play the nuance of the character just right. Get Colin Firth or David Straithain in.

Krypto's a dude dog right?

I've been saying for years that Geoffrey Rush would make an AWESOME Krypto....

Any one think where ever going to see Krypto show up in any live action version, I'd love to see him show up in Man Of Steel even if its just for a cameo.

And the serious answer to that is no... That would be dumb...

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatwhere?

Willi Berg said:
33403927303863270958710.jpg

:woot:

I don't care about Krypto in MOS, but I want Krypto back in the comics.
I miss Krypto!
I know God is not going to use Krypto on his run in Action Comics, but maybe George Perez or anyone else could and should!

Krypto? Is he just a dog that flies and has super strength and all that?

I always thought krypto was that crazy looking thing in stas that bizzaro was playing with

Does anyone remember in Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow when Krypto sacrifices himself to save Lois and Clark? Always brought a tear to my eye.

no Krypto is Superman's dog lol, and he doesn't need a big part in the movie, just have him flying around the Fortress or something, just like a "yea he's there" sort of thing and I would be happy :)

no Krypto is Superman's dog lol, and he doesn't need a big part in the movie, just have him flying around the Fortress or something, just like a "yea he's there" sort of thing and I would be happy :)

Lol but you know what I'm talking bout right?....what was that thing called?

Lol but you know what I'm talking bout right?....what was that thing called?

well that depends on which Bizarro your talking about, one version has him playing with another Bizarro clone.........a failed Bizarro clone actually, most recently it was a Bizarro Krypto if I'm not mistaken, he was there in the Supergirl story ark when she went to Bizarro World.

well that depends on which Bizarro your talking about, one version has him playing with another Bizarro clone.........a failed Bizarro clone actually, most recently it was a Bizarro Krypto if I'm not mistaken, he was there in the Supergirl story ark when she went to Bizarro World.

Yea ok your right....cause that's what stuck with me was the bizzaro krypto, thanks for the clear up

I miss Krypto!
I know God is not going to use Krypto on his run in Action Comics, but maybe George Perez or anyone else could and should!

Actually Morrison said we will see Krypto in Action Comics #3...

I would hope so even if its just the farm dog with no powers. There is no reason to give Clark a dog that looks nothing like Krypto at all

I miss Krypto!

Krpyto has been in the comics for years now... Yeah Bryne got rid of him, but for most of the last decade, he's been there...

I'm not sure what's Krypto's story. Did he come with kal-El in the rocket or what? The character is like Bat-Mite or something of the kind. One of the things that shouldn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"