lets post all the things from all 3 movies that don't matc hthe comicbooks!

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
Rogue: Go pick up a comic book. Rogue was always a shy, scared girl, before her Miss Marvel powers. Even sometimes after that. In the comics, she kisses her boyfriend, puts him into a coma, and runs away. The only difference in the movies being that her boyfriend in the movies was named David, instead of Cody.

I have the issue when Rogue joins the X-Men. And guess what she's doing the whole issue? If you guesses "sassing it up", you were wrong. She spends the whole issue crying, because she's scared. Rogue in the movies is very accurate to Rogue in the comics. The sassed up Rogue from the 90's and the animated series put a difference perception in the eyes of many over the character of Rogue, and the true essence of who Rogue really is was lost in all the sass, flying, invulnerablility, and tank shot-puts.

Cyclops: Cyclops often comes off as a dick at times in the comic books. Why? Because the only person he truly opens up to is Jean, and to a lesser extent, the Professor. When it comes to the team, the X-Men, he doesn't play around, and he doesn't take ****. He takes it very seriously. Hmmm... am I noticing a similarity to the movies? WHY YES I AM! Just because we don't see Cyclops barking out stupid orders, and optic blasting Wolverine into place, doesn't mean the movie version was unfaithful. Again, it was very faithful.

Iceman: I'll give you Iceman. He wasn't nearly as playful and joking as he should have been. And I would have liked to have seen more of it. But at least in X-Men: The Last Stand, he evolves as a character a bit, going from the "average teen" in X2, to a bit more confident about himself, his powers, and his status with the X-Men, in X-Men: The Last Stand.

You got more complaints about how the movies were "unfaithful" to the comics? I got 3 words for you...

BRING IT ON!!!!

Because you're wrong.

Rogue didnt seem like a shy little girl to me when she and logan were running around in japan. she even felt the need to joke around with logan and pretend she was about to kiss him, which pissed him off. She seemed pretty sassed to me when she knocked wolvie and mariko out the way to save their lives when viper fired a gun at them, but thats just me. I havent read up on rogue before her ms marvel powers, so maybe you're right. still, that dosent change the fact that movie rogue takes alot from kitty pryde.

And as for scott....have you read the claremont comics? He dosent come off as a dick at all, and the only time he does is when he's focused on getting the job done, like in the proteus saga. Even Logan softened up to him during the claremont/byrne run. He seemed to be genuinely liked by his teammates. We dont see ANY of that in the movies. People assume that Scott was this unlikable guy to everyone except jean and charles, when that aint the case. We dont see ANY of the friendship with the x-men outside the battlefield. He's in dickmode ALL the time in the films

And I'm not wrong. like it or not, singer's films were inaccurate to details in the comics. just the way it is.

Here's one for you...does everyone see Cyclops as the strong heroic leader? I don't. Never have. More of an irritant. And since suddenly it seems to be in Vogue to beat on Wolverine, did it ever occur to anyone that maybe, just maybe there is an element out there who in fact does find him a far more interesting character? Or Gambit? Maybe there are people out there who do want to see Nimrod in a film. Or Mojo.

The comics are still there for all to read. Those pages still exist. They were not erased from existance. The films were and continue to be a crap shoot. The makers make films to make money. That is their business. The make films that will apppeal to the widest possible audience. Period. So yes, they are going to choose characters and stories and situations that they feel will make the films successful, and more importantly they pick the things they believe will work on screen. Sometimes they are right, sometimes they are not.

As I said, it is a crap shoot. You roll they dice and hope for a good outcome. For many, the outcome was good, for others, it was not. They can not make everyone happy, nor should they have to. They aim to make the most happy they can, and sometimes they don't. Please do not forget that the majority of the people who actually go to see these films have limited to no knowledge of what happened on the page at all. People go to the movies to be entertained for two hours in a darkened theatre, not to have to worry about what did or did not match up to anything in a printed medium.

I would have been extremely happy with a completely Beast-centric movie. Or even a Nightcrawler film. Sadly that was not to be. Am I going to lose sleep over it? No. Simply because if I wanted to see a completely Beast centric story, all I would have to do is pick up one of the damn books and read it.

I really think that Storm, Cyclops, and alot of other characters could have been portayed close to the comic more without running overtime.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
Rogue: Go pick up a comic book. Rogue was always a shy, scared girl, before her Miss Marvel powers. Even sometimes after that. In the comics, she kisses her boyfriend, puts him into a coma, and runs away. The only difference in the movies being that her boyfriend in the movies was named David, instead of Cody.

I have the issue when Rogue joins the X-Men. And guess what she's doing the whole issue? If you guesses "sassing it up", you were wrong. She spends the whole issue crying, because she's scared. Rogue in the movies is very accurate to Rogue in the comics. The sassed up Rogue from the 90's and the animated series put a difference perception in the eyes of many over the character of Rogue, and the true essence of who Rogue really is was lost in all the sass, flying, invulnerablility, and tank shot-puts.

Cyclops: Cyclops often comes off as a dick at times in the comic books. Why? Because the only person he truly opens up to is Jean, and to a lesser extent, the Professor. When it comes to the team, the X-Men, he doesn't play around, and he doesn't take ****. He takes it very seriously. Hmmm... am I noticing a similarity to the movies? WHY YES I AM! Just because we don't see Cyclops barking out stupid orders, and optic blasting Wolverine into place, doesn't mean the movie version was unfaithful. Again, it was very faithful.

Iceman: I'll give you Iceman. He wasn't nearly as playful and joking as he should have been. And I would have liked to have seen more of it. But at least in X-Men: The Last Stand, he evolves as a character a bit, going from the "average teen" in X2, to a bit more confident about himself, his powers, and his status with the X-Men, in X-Men: The Last Stand.

You got more complaints about how the movies were "unfaithful" to the comics? I got 3 words for you...

BRING IT ON!!!!

Because you're wrong.
I guess is that serious, Cyclops in the comic is more respectable, looks and sounds like a leader, in the movie he just seems like anybody else, he just doesnt look like a leader to me. Rogue, was just like you said, and yes she was very troubled because she didnt know who she was because of Ms. Marvels personality inside of her, but she was more slf confident cause she had powers that could help her protect herself, The Rogue in the movies, I have only seen her do a daring act once in X2 when Mistique and Magneto were laughing of her hair. other than that, she just Runs, Cries, fears and has not done anything but repel a rock that hit her head with Colosus powers, which he gave her to protect her. so you mean to tell me the Rogue you see in the Movies is like the Troublesome but STILL ASS KICKING Rogue from the comics, I have 4 words for you:

IT'S ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT

The Batman said:
Rogue didnt seem like a shy little girl to me when she and logan were running around in japan. she even felt the need to joke around with logan and pretend she was about to kiss him, which pissed him off. She seemed pretty sassed to me when she knocked wolvie and mariko out the way to save their lives when viper fired a gun at them, but thats just me. I havent read up on rogue before her ms marvel powers, so maybe you're right. still, that dosent change the fact that movie rogue takes alot from kitty pryde.

Her relationship with Iceman in the movies is EXACTLY the way she treats the relationship with Gambit in the comics.

And in the comics, she gets all sassed out, yes, but deep down at the foundation of who she is, she hates her powers, and is scared of them. And the way the movies started her out is pretty identical to how she started out in the comics.

The Batman said:
And as for scott....have you read the claremont comics? He dosent come off as a dick at all, and the only time he does is when he's focused on getting the job done, like in the proteus saga. Even Logan softened up to him during the claremont/byrne run. He seemed to be genuinely liked by his teammates. We dont see ANY of that in the movies. People assume that Scott was this unlikable guy to everyone except jean and charles, when that aint the case. We dont see ANY of the friendship with the x-men outside the battlefield. He's in dickmode ALL the time in the films
And Cyclops doesn't come off as much of a dick in the films, either. He saves Wolverine and Rogue from Sabretooth. He offers to shake Wolverine's hand when they meet in Xavier's office, and it's Wolverine who is the dick to him. And then, Wolverine tries to take Cyclops' girl. So yea, he has every right to be a bit hostile towards Wolverine. Wouldn't you be, if some guy treated you like a dick after you saved him (or in more real life terms, did something favorable for him), and then took your girl?

Imagine that you loan me $1000 dollars to pay off a debt I have. And then in return, I treat you like a dick and try to sleep with your wife. Wouldn't you be kind of mad?

The only people who think Cyclops was a "dick", a "thorn" in Wolverine's side, are the stupid general audience who just side with Wolverine because he's the main character, and aren't intelligent enough to see what's truly going on. I never once saw Cyclops come off as a dick. I saw him as someone who's serious about what he believes in, and what he fights for. And I saw someone else come in, and be an ******* to him for no reason, and then try to take his girl. Cyclops is NOT the dick here, it's Wolverine.

The Batman said:
And I'm not wrong. like it or not, singer's films were inaccurate to details in the comics. just the way it is.

The details, maybe, but not the true essence, foundation, and meaning, of what the X-Men, these characters, and the world they live in, is all about.

And that is WAY more important than seeing Rogue joking around with Wolverine in Japan.

Jan Irisi said:
Here's one for you...does everyone see Cyclops as the strong heroic leader? I don't. Never have. More of an irritant. And since suddenly it seems to be in Vogue to beat on Wolverine, did it ever occur to anyone that maybe, just maybe there is an element out there who in fact does find him a far more interesting character? Or Gambit? Maybe there are people out there who do want to see Nimrod in a film. Or Mojo.

The comics are still there for all to read. Those pages still exist. They were not erased from existance. The films were and continue to be a crap shoot. The makers make films to make money. That is their business. The make films that will apppeal to the widest possible audience. Period. So yes, they are going to choose characters and stories and situations that they feel will make the films successful, and more importantly they pick the things they believe will work on screen. Sometimes they are right, sometimes they are not.

As I said, it is a crap shoot. You roll they dice and hope for a good outcome. For many, the outcome was good, for others, it was not. They can not make everyone happy, nor should they have to. They aim to make the most happy they can, and sometimes they don't. Please do not forget that the majority of the people who actually go to see these films have limited to no knowledge of what happened on the page at all. People go to the movies to be entertained for two hours in a darkened theatre, not to have to worry about what did or did not match up to anything in a printed medium.

I would have been extremely happy with a completely Beast-centric movie. Or even a Nightcrawler film. Sadly that was not to be. Am I going to lose sleep over it? No. Simply because if I wanted to see a completely Beast centric story, all I would have to do is pick up one of the damn books and read it.

Hmmmm...the animated series was aimed at kids and the general audience, and yet, those cartoons captured the spirit of the comics to a T, and still managed to make wolverine a popular character.

No one's losing sleep over anything. you continue to make assumptions on the fanbase, and you continue to be wrong about them. people just want to see the comics brought to life in live action, faithfully. No one's asking for a beast centric story. i just want a movie that dosent focus heavily on one character, or a collection of films with different x-men in the main role.

RaisingStorm said:
I guess is that serious, Cyclops in the comic is more respectable, looks and sounds like a leader, in the movie he just seems like anybody else, he just doesnt look like a leader to me. Rogue, was just like you said, and yes she was very troubled because she didnt know who she was because of Ms. Marvels personality inside of her, but she was more slf confident cause she had powers that could help her protect herself, The Rogue in the movies, I have only seen her do a daring act once in X2 when Mistique and Magneto were laughing of her hair. other than that, she just Runs, Cries, fears and has not done anything but repel a rock that hit her head with Colosus powers, which he gave her to protect her. so you mean to tell me the Rogue you see in the Movies is like the Troublesome but STILL ASS KICKING Rogue from the comics, I have 4 words for you:

IT'S ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT

Rogue in the movies is exactly like Rogue in the comics. The flight, superstrength, and invulnerability aren't part of her natural mutation. And before she got all of that, she was a very scared and troubled girl. Um... that's exactly what the movies portrayed.

I won't argue that I would have liked to have seen her get at least a hint of her powers. I think it would have been a nice nod to have Rogue take Juggernaut's powers, and the 2 of them fight. Give Rogue fans a chance to see that other side of their favorite character on screen.

But what they did show was no inaccurate to the comic book character in the least bit. It just didn't explore another side to the character, that quite frankly, isn't neccesary on screen, and would be kind of ridiculous to have this invulnerable chick flying around punching holes in anything she wanted to. To make a movie successful, there has to be a sense of conflict. The movies added that sense of conflict within Rogue, while keeping it 100% accurate to the character she has been in the comics.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
The details, maybe, but not the true essence, foundation, and meaning, of what the X-Men, these characters, and the world they live in, is all about.

And that is WAY more important than seeing Rogue joking around with Wolverine in Japan.

I guess all of that is more important than seeing some of the Main Characters (except wolverine) doing anything at all, that includes being themselves. WACK!!!:down

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
Her relationship with Iceman in the movies is EXACTLY the way she treats the relationship with Gambit in the comics.

And in the comics, she gets all sassed out, yes, but deep down at the foundation of who she is, she hates her powers, and is scared of them. And the way the movies started her out is pretty identical to how she started out in the comics.

The Batman said:
And Cyclops doesn't come off as much of a dick in the films, either. He saves Wolverine and Rogue from Sabretooth. He offers to shake Wolverine's hand when they meet in Xavier's office, and it's Wolverine who is the dick to him. And then, Wolverine tries to take Cyclops' girl. So yea, he has every right to be a bit hostile towards Wolverine. Wouldn't you be, if some guy treated you like a dick after you saved him (or in more real life terms, did something favorable for him), and then took your girl?

Imagine that you loan me $1000 dollars to pay off a debt I have. And then in return, I treat you like a dick and try to sleep with your wife. Wouldn't you be kind of mad?

The only people who think Cyclops was a "dick", a "thorn" in Wolverine's side, are the stupid general audience who just side with Wolverine because he's the main character, and aren't intelligent enough to see what's truly going on. I never once saw Cyclops come off as a dick. I saw him as someone who's serious about what he believes in, and what he fights for. And I saw someone else come in, and be an ******* to him for no reason, and then try to take his girl. Cyclops is NOT the dick here, it's Wolverine.

Sure Scott can treat Logan like ****. I'm asking, where are the moments where we get to see his friendship with the other X-Men, where does he get to loosen up like he does in the comics. The problem is hes ALWAYS in that mode in the films, when it isnt like that in the comics. And I said Perceived Dick. Personally, i dont think hes a dick in the films. A bit whiny, maybe, but thats in the comics too. We also dont see this opening up to jean....at all.

Rogue still dosent feel like the comic version to me, especially in X3 where she takes the cure. That was the biggest slap in the face to the comics version.

RaisingStorm said:
I guess all of that is more important than seeing some of the Main Characters (except wolverine) doing anything at all, that includes being themselves. WACK!!!:down

All of the main characters have had vital parts in this franchise.

Cyclops: Led the team all throughout X-Men, gave orders before and during the Liberty Island fight, and it was him that took out 2... count 'em, 2 bad guys in X-Men (Sabretooth, and Magneto). Wolverine took out 1; Mystique.

In X2, despite the fact that he was captured for most of the movie (something that happened in the comic book storyline the movie was adapted from....), his capture was important, because it disorganized the team. And when he came back, he was given focus in one of the most important scenes in the franchise, watching his reaction to Jean's death. Despite what some finnicky fanboys say, the scene was focused on Cyclops and his reaction, NOT Wolverine.

And in X-Men: The Last Stand, it might not have been done the way we wanted, but Cyclops' death was important in showing just how much Jean Grey has lost control, how her powers have taken her over, and how she needed to be stopped.

Storm: Helped to lead the X-Men on the Liberty Island attack, took out one of the Brotherhood members in Toad, and also helped to persuade Wolverine to fight with the X-Men. It was also her that lifted Wolverine up to Magneto's machine, so that he could destroy it after Cyclops blasted Magneto.

In X2, she was the team leader in Cyclops' absense, leading the team and laying out the plan to the team in the X-Jet about how they were to handle Stryker. She's also the one who saved all of humanity by creating a storm to break Jason's concentration on the Professor, allowing Xavier to realize what he was doing and stop Cerebro. Oh, and on top of that, she's also the one who saved all the children, as well.

And in X-Men: The Last Stand, she once again led the team in Cyclops' absense, became headmistress of the school after Xavier's death, built a rivalry with Callisto (can you say "Accurate to the comic books", anyone?), and led everyone to safety after Jean went all ape **** on Alcatraz.

Who else do you want me to break down? Cuz I got lots more where that came from.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
Rogue in the movies is exactly like Rogue in the comics. The flight, superstrength, and invulnerability aren't part of her natural mutation. And before she got all of that, she was a very scared and troubled girl. Um... that's exactly what the movies portrayed.

I won't argue that I would have liked to have seen her get at least a hint of her powers. I think it would have been a nice nod to have Rogue take Juggernaut's powers, and the 2 of them fight. Give Rogue fans a chance to see that other side of their favorite character on screen.

But what they did show was no inaccurate to the comic book character in the least bit. It just didn't explore another side to the character, that quite frankly, isn't neccesary on screen, and would be kind of ridiculous to have this invulnerable chick flying around punching holes in anything she wanted to. To make a movie successful, there has to be a sense of conflict. The movies added that sense of conflict within Rogue, while keeping it 100% accurate to the character she has been in the comics.

I am not asking for Rogue to be like when they battled aliens from another dimention and Sage made her the best Rogue ever, all am Saying is that I wouold have love to see Anna-Marie fly and kick ass. thats all.

The Batman said:
Nell2ThaIzzay said:

The Batman said:

Sure Scott can treat Logan like ****. I'm asking, where are the moments where we get to see his friendship with the other X-Men, where does he get to loosen up like he does in the comics. The problem is hes ALWAYS in that mode in the films, when it isnt like that in the comics. And I said Perceived Dick. Personally, i dont think hes a dick in the films. A bit whiny, maybe, but thats in the comics too. We also dont see this opening up to jean....at all.

Rogue still dosent feel like the comic version to me, especially in X3 where she takes the cure. That was the biggest slap in the face to the comics version.

Unlike the comics, which have "down" issues, of the X-Men all being a family and having Thanksgiving dinner with each other, and playing a Turkey Bowl football game in the yard, with no threats from Sinister, Magneto, Sentinels, the Brood, Phalanx, or some alien species from outer space, the movies don't have time for Cyclops to cool down and chill off. Each movie has imenent danger. In X-Men, there's no time for Cyclops to be all lovey dovey. Magneto's got a plan, Rogue ran away, and got captured, and Senator Kelly is dead, because of Magneto. There are more serious matters at hand than Cyclops trying to show to Wolverine that he's really a good guy, and Wolverine should like him.

In X2, there's an assassination attempt on the president right off the friggin' bat. Plus, his girlfriend has been going all weird and **** after the Liberty Island incident, so he's worried about that. He's got bigger things to worry about. And then there's the thing with him getting captured and brainwashed, and all of that. And as soon as he finally comes back to being himself, Xavier is killing mutants and humans alike, the dam is flooding, they gotta stop Xavier and get out of the underground base, and then there's the whole matter of Jean dying right before his very eyes.

And in X-Men: The Last Stand, he's devasted over the loss of the woman that he loves, and to make matters even worse, he can't just get over it, beacuse she keeps calling to him psychically, and he can't get her out of his mind. Oh, and then he's dead... by the woman he loves.

Not a whole lot of time for Cyclops to invite Wolverine, Xavier, and Iceman to a game of Texas Hold 'Em, to show that he's really a cool guy, and Wolverine should like him.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:

Cyclops: Led the team all throughout X-Men, gave orders before and during the Liberty Island fight, and it was him that took out 2... count 'em, 2 bad guys in X-Men (Sabretooth, and Magneto). Wolverine took out 1; Mystique.
This one I'll give you.

In X2, despite the fact that he was captured for most of the movie (something that happened in the comic book storyline the movie was adapted from....), his capture was important, because it disorganized the team. And when he came back, he was given focus in one of the most important scenes in the franchise, watching his reaction to Jean's death. Despite what some finnicky fanboys say, the scene was focused on Cyclops and his reaction, NOT Wolverine.
That still doesn't mean he held a vital role, not in a positive way at least. Cycke was taken out like a *****.

And in X-Men: The Last Stand, it might not have been done the way we wanted, but Cyclops' death was important in showing just how much Jean Grey has lost control, how her powers have taken her over, and how she needed to be stopped.
This was vital, true, but he was completely ignored afterwards. Did you notice the fact that even though he died first, he didn't get a gravestone until the end, and never so much as an eulogy or something?

And in X-Men: The Last Stand, she once again led the team in Cyclops' absense, became headmistress of the school after Xavier's death, built a rivalry with Callisto (can you say "Accurate to the comic books", anyone?), and led everyone to safety after Jean went all ape **** on Alcatraz.
I'll give you X1 and X2, but you might notice it was actually Wolverine that led the team after Cycke's death. Also, her 'rivalry' with Callisto was not exactly a vital role, and we hardly see anything about her new headmistress status.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:

Storm: Helped to lead the X-Men on the Liberty Island attack, took out one of the Brotherhood members in Toad, and also helped to persuade Wolverine to fight with the X-Men. It was also her that lifted Wolverine up to Magneto's machine, so that he could destroy it after Cyclops blasted Magneto.

In X2, she was the team leader in Cyclops' absense, leading the team and laying out the plan to the team in the X-Jet about how they were to handle Stryker. She's also the one who saved all of humanity by creating a storm to break Jason's concentration on the Professor, allowing Xavier to realize what he was doing and stop Cerebro. Oh, and on top of that, she's also the one who saved all the children, as well.

Who else do you want me to break down? Cuz I got lots more where that came from.

Jesus Lord, since when this became a competition, I dont need you to break anybody down for me, I know as much as you do, I have been reading the X Men comics since I was 6 years old, I know my ABC's when it comes to X Men thank you very much, I am not here to show off how much I know or how much I can mock somebody for what little do they know. I am not asking for Rogue to marry Eric like she did in AoA, or to have the powers Sage granted her, nor have Fire plasma and flight abilities, or to leap where she can control her power absortion, all I am saying is that I would have liked to see more of the up brighter sides of Rogue rather than what we got to see.

Harlekin said:
and we hardly see anything about her new headmistress status.

Despite the fact that it's her decision to keep the school open when it's about to be closed down and all the students sent home?

That's pretty big to me.

RaisingStorm said:
Jesus Lord, since when this became a competition, I dont need you to break anybody down for me, I know as much as you do, I have been reading the X Men comics since I was 6 years old, I know my ABC's when it comes to X Men thank you very much, I am not here to show off how much I know or how much I can mock somebody for what little do they know. I am not asking for Rogue to marry Eric like she did in AoA, or to have the powers Sage granted her, nor have Fire plasma and flight abilities, or to leap where she can control her power absortion, all I am saying is that I would have liked to see more of the up brighter sides of Rogue rather than what we got to see.

And I said earlier that I agreed with that, that I would have liked to have seen her get at least a nod to her powers.

But all Im saying is what we did get was not inaccurate in the least bit, and I'm tired of people saying it was.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
Despite the fact that it's her decision to keep the school open when it's about to be closed down and all the students sent home?

That's pretty big to me.
That was still more of a group decision than it was solely Storm's.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
And I said earlier that I agreed with that, that I would have liked to have seen her get at least a nod to her powers.

But all Im saying is what we did get was not inaccurate in the least bit, and I'm tired of people saying it was.

You better.....LOL:joker: j/k

I didnt say it wasnt acurate, all I said it just wasnt enough...or better said, it was not balanced with the best of her.

Harlekin said:
That was still more of a group decision than it was solely Storm's.

Not really cause it was beast the one that sugested to close the school, and when Angel showed up, she took it upon herself to tell him that it still was a safe place for mutants, she took charge and told beast to tell all the students that the school remains open. at the very end she was welcoming everybody like the head mistress she now is. Over all I am happy with the 3 X Men movies, some things I would have liked to be shown but you cant always get everything, at the end I am thankfull there are x men movies being made, I waited for them 25 years. But yhea, in X3...STORM WAS MY BI**CH I have to say the flip the script with her.
GO STORM GOOO!!!!!

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
The Batman said:
Nell2ThaIzzay said:

Unlike the comics, which have "down" issues, of the X-Men all being a family and having Thanksgiving dinner with each other, and playing a Turkey Bowl football game in the yard, with no threats from Sinister, Magneto, Sentinels, the Brood, Phalanx, or some alien species from outer space, the movies don't have time for Cyclops to cool down and chill off. Each movie has imenent danger. In X-Men, there's no time for Cyclops to be all lovey dovey.

Magneto's got a plan, Rogue ran away, and got captured, and Senator Kelly is dead, because of Magneto. There are more serious matters at hand than Cyclops trying to show to Wolverine that he's really a good guy, and Wolverine should like him.

In X2, there's an assassination attempt on the president right off the friggin' bat. Plus, his girlfriend has been going all weird and **** after the Liberty Island incident, so he's worried about that. He's got bigger things to worry about. And then there's the thing with him getting captured and brainwashed, and all of that. And as soon as he finally comes back to being himself, Xavier is killing mutants and humans alike, the dam is flooding, they gotta stop Xavier and get out of the underground base, and then there's the whole matter of Jean dying right before his very eyes.

And in X-Men: The Last Stand, he's devasted over the loss of the woman that he loves, and to make matters even worse, he can't just get over it, beacuse she keeps calling to him psychically, and he can't get her out of his mind. Oh, and then he's dead... by the woman he loves.

Not a whole lot of time for Cyclops to invite Wolverine, Xavier, and Iceman to a game of Texas Hold 'Em, to show that he's really a cool guy, and Wolverine should like him.

I never said cyclops was interested in showing logan he was a cool guy. I'm saying the audience should be shown that cyke isnt always uptight and serious with everybody.

Elijya said:
::shrug:: what am I gonna do? I don't have $200 million dollars to make a movie of my own, and I'm not gonna ***** and moan on the internet when it's not gonna change a thing

The comics are the comics, that will never change. The films are their own thing, and I'll just enjoy what I can from them, which is a decent amount

You´re Right In Everything.
:up::up::):)

Let's make it simple....

Everything that is cool and entertaining about the comics is NOT in the movies.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Scott was "killed" by his own love. That never happened in the comics.

FOX have always and will always Draw First blood!

Super Flight said:
FOX have always and will always Draw First blood!

Make no mistake, my brothers. Fox will draw first blood. There's only one question you must answer. Will you join Kurosawa's Brotherhood and fight, or wait for the inevitable 6 disc trilogy box set collector's edition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"