List down your Top 10 favorite Celine Dion songs.

RLAAMJR.

Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend
Reaction score
800px-Celine_Dion_Concert_-_Laser_Lighting.jpg

Celine Dion is one of the world's best-selling music artists of all time and she continues to release albums, french and english albums that would almost always guarantee selling a million copies. Celine Dion has recorded hundreds of songs and a lot of her songs have become popular worldwide and have become timeless.

Which left me wondering... What are the favorite Celine Dion songs of fans and music lovers around the world, or at least in this community/site?

I decided to create a thread for each one of us to list down 10 of your favorite Celine Dion songs in order, from your #1 most favorite to #10 most favorite.

The corresponding points

1. = 10 points
2. = 9 pts
3. = 8 pts
4. = 7 pts
5. = 6 pts
6. = 5 pts
7. = 4 pts
8. = 3 pts
9. = 2 pts
10. = 1pt

Yes you can include french songs of hers, even her spanish songs, her Christmas songs, for as long as the song has been recorded by Celine Dion.

I will not count the votes if your list is not complete ( like if your list only has between 1-9 songs only). You have to give 10 of your most favorite Celine Dion songs.

Deadline will be December 31, 2016 (Philippines Time,subject to changes when necessary) and so you can still change your list from time to time until the deadline. After the deadline, I will be counting the points and will reveal the top 10 (or top 20) after a few weeks.

Note: I know some people will be calculating the points as the voting goes on but please don't post it or give a direct clue and let me be the one to reveal the 10 ( or 20 ) songs that has earned the most points.
icon_smile.gif

You may start checking all of her songs for each album on Wiki so you won't forget any song that you really, really, really like. Enjoy!
icon_smile.gif

Looks like I'll be the first to post my 10 favorite Celine Dionsongs. It's been difficult for a super Celine Dion fan like me. How much more if I understand french songs, it would have been harder to trim down your favorite Celine Dion songs to 10.
icon_frown.gif

1. It's All Coming Back To Me Now
2. I Love You
3. I Love You Goodbye
4. All By Myself
5. I Surrender
6. That's The Way It Is
7. The Prayer (with Andrea Bocelli)
8. The Power Of The Dream
9. Aun Existe Amor
10. A La Plus Haute Branche

Anyway, I want to acknowledge my other favorite Celine Dion songs (not arranged in order) that I had a hard time thinking if they should be in my top 10. So hard.
icon_frown.gif

Love Doesn't Ask Why
Tell Him ( with Barbra Streisand )
Zora Sourit
Goodbye's The Saddest Word
Ziggy ( french version )

O Holy Night
On Ne Change Pas
Ave Maria
Don't Save It All For Christmas Day
I Know What Love is
Love Is On The Way
The You Look At Me
Miles To Go ( Before I Sleep )
Call The Man
I'm Your Angel
Beauty and the Beast
To Love You More
Declaration of Love
I Hate You The I Love You ( with Luciano Pavarotti )
If I Could
Christmas Eve

A new day has come is my favourite
Loved me back to Life is another.

I don't think I can give a comprehensive list, Rlaam, but I 100% agree with your top choice. It's written by one of my favorite living rock composers, Jim Steinman, and was such a good song that his friend and sometimes collaborator Meat Loaf knew how good it was just by reading the sheet music! He wanted that song to himself so badly it caused a rift between them, since healed.

Oh, RLAAM, I came across this by accident. It's an unreleased track, and is the only other time Celine has sung a Steinman song.

To Love You More
It's All Coming Back to Me Now
Immortality
Taking Chances
Think Twice

after those three, they're not really ranked
Dance With My Father (cover)
Beauty & the Beast
I Love You
Goodbye's (The Saddest Word)
Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore
Because You Love Me