Live for the Stunt: The Official Fashion/Hypebeast Thread

Da-Scribe

he/him
Reaction score
So uh yeah, I've never started a thread before, but I've been encouraged by some people here I think are pretty cool to venture over to the Community Forum more often. So here goes nothin.

Figured I'd start this off for any of the fashion heads here. Whether it's some high end designer you can never afford or you're just a hypebeast waiting in line for the latest pair of Yeezy's you'll only ever sit down in, this thread is for you.

I recently copped this
1531410224987_932.jpg

I'd been looking for some shizz like this for the past few months. Been on a weird denim kick lately and have wanted a jacket like this for awhile, so why not combine em? Two birds and all that. Managed to find it for a pretty deep discount considering the brand (The Hundreds) and in my size too.

Funny story is I initially wasn't going to cop. Told myself to save the money and went to sleep. Had a dream I was doing the Canadian Tux with this and some lighter wash denim joggers. Woke up sweating and copped immediately. That dumb story is true.

You can come up yourself here if you're into this sorta thing:
https://www.rairny.com/products/the-hundreds-cruiser-anorak-indigo

So yeah, come thru, share your new pickups and the stories behind them. Whatever it is you like. If you can wear it, then it counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"