Live Lounge And Prosper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mornin Lounge, last nights supernatural btw, awesome!

Work and then work and then bed for me. :(

Has anyone else noticed that our Thor smiley has no nose? :thor: I guess that means we could use it when someone doesn't know something :cwink:

Last edited:
haha, nose body nose, the trouble i seen nobody nose but jesus

:oldrazz:

I do have to say, this is one of my favorite snacks on the planet. :up: The Dark chocolate are the best imo.

I like both milk chocolate and white chocolate (white chocolate I like a little more).

Dark chocolate??? sounds pretty good. Haven't tried those yet.

<------------- chocolate fan :oldrazz:

mornin Lounge, last nights supernatural btw, awesome!

hola sabes

i have to say this somewhere, but i showed this girl i know pictures of Chris Hemsorth, all she said is "He's a nice piece of ass"

and Hallo Herr Bad Superman

Just about to leave. Have a good weekend, sabes. Everyone.

I wonder if this lounge could go a day without anyone quoting some movie...

JAL would only be able to post youtube videos. :o

Summer 2012 is looking to be awesome for superhero fans. We have The Avengers in May and the Spider-Man reboot and Batman 3 in July!

2012 will be a happening summer, though I'm more interested in the Green Lantern movie more than Batman. I guess I'm just ready to see more DC flicks.

2012 will be a happening summer, though I'm more interested in the Green Lantern movie more than Batman. I guess I'm just ready to see more DC flicks.

Next summer will be awesome too. Thor, Captain America, and Green Lantern. 2011 and 2012 will be big for superheroes. Maybe we'll get Superman in 2013.

There's a lot of movies I'd like to see this summer. Jonah Hex, The Losers, Iron Man 2, maybe Toy Story 3. I'd like to see Kick-Ass but it's not even playing here.

There aren't any big movies this summer that I have the desire to see in theaters aside from Iron Man 2. Next summer, though, I'll be going to the theaters at least 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"