Kane Loves Harry Potter Lounge Redux Redux Taco Times Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swearz some of you people must live here on the hype. I've been here for three years and have yet to accumulate 2 thousand posts. It's hard lol. And I see some people have been here for just 2 years and have 20-30k! I'll have that many when I'm about 80, assuming this site is still around.

It's not that hard to accumulate posts when you're involved in a lot of heated discussions and popular topics.

i want the new PS3, but it's not in my budget

I'll make it in my budget. *pounds fist on desk*

I swearz some of you people must live here on the hype. I've been here for three years and have yet to accumulate 2 thousand posts. It's hard lol. And I see some people have been here for just 2 years and have 20-30k! I'll have that many when I'm about 80 years old, assuming this site is still around.

My bed is here in the lounge.

Xbox and Wii are doing me fine. If by chance my Xbox break, I'll invest in one.

I swearz some of you people must live here on the hype. I've been here for three years and have yet to accumulate 2 thousand posts. It's hard lol. And I see some people have been here for just 2 years and have 20-30k! I'll have that many when I'm about 80 years old, assuming this site is still around.

in the good old days, lounge convos went really fast and had a lot of participants

and honestly, the multi quote feature is still relatively new considering how long the hype has been around

I have a 360 but I want a PS3. The Wii isn't fun for more than 5 minutes unless its Super Smash Bros, Zelda or Mario

It's not that hard to accumulate posts when you're involved in a lot of heated discussions and popular topics.

I must admit, I almost always avoid the crazy debate type conversations. I suppose it's easiest to accumulate posts when a new batman movie is coming out. There's a new thread every 20 seconds:oldrazz:

I always love playing Mario on Wii. :up:

I must admit, I almost always avoid the crazy debate type conversations. I suppose it's easiest to accumulate posts when a new batman movie is coming out. There's a new thread every 20 seconds:oldrazz:

That's true. :funny:

the only game i have on Wii is Mario Kart

i do have Super Mario World from the Wii Channel

by the looks of the post count, 2 things will happen tonight:

1) i will pass 32000 posts (yay)

and

2) new lounge tonight

I CALL DIBS

by the looks of the post count, 2 things will happen tonight:

1) i will pass 32000 posts (yay)

and

2) new lounge tonight

I CALL DIBS

I stopped calling dibs in 2008, due to never actually getting making one
puss-in-boots-o.gif

Hmm. It seems that Neflix is raising their prices.

as the owner of the New Lounge dibs, i am also open to title suggestions :hehe:

as the owner of the New Lounge dibs, i am also open to title suggestions :hehe:

I vote for 'It doesn't really matter what the name is, Bamfer will change it anyway' Lounge. :oldrazz:

By a dollar. And some people are actually pissed? I don't mind because it only a by a freakin' dollar.

They're only raising it by a dollar? That's nothing.

By a dollar. And some people are actually pissed? I don't mind because it only a by a freakin' dollar.

Wow, certainly nothing to complain about! Netflix is already insanely cheap, so I'm sure they needed to keep up with everywhere else raising prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"