Locke & Key

Blasted through the rest of this on the weekend. They do overuse the bodyswap thing way too much but I still enjoyed it a lot as I like the characters a lot. Don't know if I would say it's high quality TV but I found it very addictive to finish.
I do think three seasons was enough. More than that and it would get repetitive.

I do think three seasons was enough. More than that and it would get repetitive.
Yeah, and I read a post in here a while ago (which I now agree with) that said it was nice that it got a proper (appropriate IMO) ending as opposed to shows that get cancelled and don't have a chance.

finished it...
could have made better use of the creation key, but, they did what they did, an got a result, so can't say it didn't work... other then not figuring out to use the creation key to get into the chest, sooner, I would have used it to create a bunch of decoy chest.... also on a side note, I hope they thought to draw a fat stake of cash with that key before getting raid of it lol

I just finished the series. One thing I noticed is the number of dead bodies and incompetence required to push forward the plot in several episodes. Especially this season.

It felt like they could have made a better effort to maybe not have so much collateral damage and make the characters just a bit more competent and still find a way to move the story in the direction they wanted.

The narrative in the show is certainly driven by a lack of competence and awareness by the main characters. A lot of innocent people die because a bunch of ultra powerful magical artifacts are in the hands of people that aren't really equipped to handle such responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"