LOL LEGO: S.Squad

am i the only one who absolutely hates all this lego stuff and the rediculous hype around it? i mean for crying out loud, what the hell. it takes away all seriousness and cool about the original movies only to make a stupid buck, and not even delving in on how the classic 'innocent' lego fun is completely pulvarised too.

i find it commercially milking to the bone and meanwhile destroying the vibe of its real counterpart movies. the movies fare a lot better and maintain a much more awesome and mesmerising stance if they are kept like they are, great movies.

these lego trash stuff is completely milking it into parodising even the movie itself.

if this stuff happens like 2 or 3 years after its original release, okay. 1 year max? fine, the hype of the original one is starting to wear off and a fresh fun input on it is created to make another bit of money from it.
this is just too commercial and frankly, i find it almost raping the movie industry and cinema world without even a wine and dine.

there had to vent that, its been bugging me for years now.

Don't think that the irony of your screen name is lost on us.

I wouldn't be surprised if LEGO came with a DCEU game after the first Justice League movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"