Lego Superhero Line

It's kinda cool that they're doing both DC AND Marvel.

It's kinda cool that they're doing both DC AND Marvel.

I really liked that too. Nice combo. Reminds me of heroclix back in the day, when you FINALLY could pit Batman against Spider-man and such. Something everyone wanted to do. I'm hoping they do some new Batmobiles. I never cared much for the old one.

I love Legos, even though I don't buy them anymore since they're pricey and I don't have space. I may give in to my temptation to buy a set.

I'm waiting for the Lego Marvel & DC games. Lego Batman's my favorite Lego game so far.

I love Legos, even though I don't buy them anymore since they're pricey and I don't have space. I may give in to my temptation to buy a set.

I'm in the very same boat. They're so expensive. I feel like you have to sell a kidney to be able to afford a whole line. It's torture too considering the sheer amount of awesome sets. I'm curious as to what the sets themselves will be since they only showed the figures.

Probably scenes from the movies... like they did those Spider-man legos a while back...

No face

previewnightlegos5.jpg

It's a prototype like the rest of the Marvel line on display.

I'll be getting these. cant wait

I'm waiting for the Lego Marvel & DC games. Lego Batman's my favorite Lego game so far.

Yeah that's what I'm most excited for with this announcement. Lego Batman is a really fun game, and I can only hope that they decide to do single character games like that, or a group game, makes no difference to me.

As for the Lego toys, hopefully you can build the Avengers Mansion and Quinjet, then I may have to start buying them.

Nice.

I wished they had done Spider-Man 3, considering they did the first two. >_<

For Iron Man it'd be pretty easy, too. They could just take the piece that's like a bike helmet and make a Iron Man face and attach to it. Then you could move it up and down to see Tony Stark's face.

I would've like to have seen them just do a normal printed head I think, and then a completely separate Tony Stark figure in a suit.

They look pretty cool. I'll definitely try and get some of these, and put them with some of my old lego sets from when Spider-man 2 came out. :yay:

Mega bloks looks almost as good. Wonder what thor looks like?

I think I saw Thor (or at least a prototype) in some of the convention pictures. I'll see if I can find them...

EDIT: Here's one of Thor. I think he looks pretty good.

marvel_dc010.jpg

Last edited:
If I get whatever set includes Thor I'm gonna swap a different head on him, one without a beard. A helmet/hair combo piece would be cool on him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"