lolpics! - - - - - - - - - Part 38

OEc8K5z.jpg

Poor Oliver never should have been at the groomers. He can keep his coat clean himself, and any halfwit with 10 minutes to spare can brush a cat. No groomer needed.

That being said, the dad and the groomer should be ***** slapped. The dad for trolling and the groomer for giving Oliver that ridiculous haircut. It reminds me of one time a groomer shaved all the hair off my Bichon's luxurious tail. I thought my father and mother were going to hurt someone for that ****.

Poor Oliver never should have been at the groomers. He can keep his coat clean himself, and any halfwit with 10 minutes to spare can brush a cat. No groomer needed.

That being said, the dad and the groomer should be ***** slapped. The dad for trolling and the groomer for giving Oliver that ridiculous haircut. It reminds me of one time a groomer shaved all the hair off my Bichon's luxurious tail. I thought my father and mother were going to hurt someone for that ****.

Outside of giving them baths or having to treat for fleas etc. I only ever brushed my cats I had growing up, and we had a macoon when I was in high school. Never sent a cat to a groomer. Now, the dogs? Yeah. From huskies, to pomeranians to the last dog my mom had which was an Australian Shepherd. If they were dogs they got either a pro groom every few months or we sheared them ourselves to keep the coats down for the puppers.

While I'm sure they are out there, I don't think I've ever known anyone that sent their cats to a pet groomer.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Dr.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"