lolpics! (repl8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
superman.jpg

I don't get it. :(

Kevin Costner= Pa Kent in the new Man of Steel movie. He played Robin Hood in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Russell Crowe= Jor-El in the new Man of Steel movie. He played Robin Hood in Robin Hood a couple years back

Ok, Neato.

I haven't paid attention to MOS at all. Is Supes gonna fight someone this time or just have the big climax in the middle of the movie again and get beaten up by some hoods?

Ok, Neato.

I haven't paid attention to MOS at all. Is Supes gonna fight someone this time or just have the big climax in the middle of the movie again and get beaten up by some hoods?

Zod is the villain and the Comic Con footage showed him and Superman hurdling towards each other with Zod in heavy battle armor.

So, it'll more than likely be a big climax leading to Superman getting beaten up by some hoods.

There's been an odd frequency of jokes going over people's heads lately.

I had no idea Kevin Costner was Pa Kent. Much funnier now.

Kevin Costner= Pa Kent in the new Man of Steel movie. He played Robin Hood in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Russell Crowe= Jor-El in the new Man of Steel movie. He played Robin Hood in Robin Hood a couple years back
I never would have caught that.

But I'm not laughing at it now that I have. :o

Ah, Bill Murray. Still one of the funniest guys on the planet.

Zod is the villain and the Comic Con footage showed him and Superman hurdling towards each other with Zod in heavy battle armor.

So, it'll more than likely be a big climax leading to Superman getting beaten up by some hoods.
It's never been officially said that it's ZOD. Even during all the footage shown and through the whole panel they never name checked Micheal Shannon's character as ZOD

There's been an odd frequency of jokes going over people's heads lately.

Either that...or an odd frequency of bad jokes? :csad:
Or just an odd frequency of slow people, just cause you have to actually think for some jokes doesnt make em bad lol

I was at an interview with Zack a couple of months ago and even then he still refused to acknowledge Zod being in the movie. It was really funny to watch him get super nervous when someone brought up the question.

Or just an odd frequency of slow people, just cause you have to actually think for some jokes doesnt make em bad lol

Considering I could probably go back to the last thread and find several instances where you say you don't get the joke, this response is comically ironic.

I dont get jokes based on ****** pop music, so that doesnt count :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"