lolpics! (repl8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? That's weird? It showed up on my monitor but no-one elses. Thanks for politely letting me know.

scaled.php

That's one of them. Hope it works!
I wouldn't call our methods polite but, rather, smart assish.

We don't like "raped" terms around here. It is insensitive and unnecessary.

Is it that bad? Sorry if you were offended, Spider-Who. I'll remove it.

Edit: Never mind, Immortal Fire's on it apparently.

Wow, feel like Daniel Tosh all of a sudden

Wow, feel like Daniel Tosh all of a sudden
No, you just used an ignorant term that is so disgustingly overused many people don't think or care about what it is they're saying. What Tosh did was much worse.

No, you just used an ignorant term that is so disgustingly overused many people don't think or care about what it is they're saying. What Tosh did was much worse.
Well I for one am grateful that you're here to set us straight and tell us how to think.:o

Well I for one am grateful that you're here to set us straight and tell us how to think.:o

Me expressing what I think about that term and stating the fact the SHH frowns on its use is not telling you how to think. But if thats how you want to look at it to make yourself feel better about your faux pas, more power to you.

You're telling me I made a "faux pas"

I dont think it was that big a deal. Apparently you took it badly but I didnt come in and tell you to calm down or that YOU were wrong.

I just dont like when people try to tell people what is right or wrong cause its all a matter of opinion.

You're telling me I made a "faux pas"

I dont think it was that big a deal. Apparently you took it badly but I didnt come in and tell you to calm down or that YOU were wrong.

I just dont like when people try to tell people what is right or wrong cause its all a matter of opinion.

I agree, I just saw it as humorous... Especially because it involved Pokemon.

Oh well, though. I'll abide by the rules of the Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"