Looking for Joker car

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
When I was a little child, I had a Joker car and I'm trying to find an image of it now, but cannot find it. I've come across other Joker vehicles, but not the one I'm looking for.

I remember the car had one seat, the teeth area fired a missile.
The smile was pretty big. The car was a dark green color.

If anyone can find an image, you will be rewarded...Rewarded with knowing you did a good hunting job.

Found it :D

-1505741305479062371.jpg

man, you guys were spoiled rotten when it came to all the batman toys released during the time of the animated series and the movies...

all i had, and still have it, was a little die-cast Joker 'matchbox' van, just a white van with some joker stickers on it basically, i frickin loved it though, lol, still have it.
I had a Penguin buggy which was a bit better, had a little penguin figure in it, and a detachable umbrella poking out the back.

i did have this really cool 'Batman: Exploding Bridge' playset though, that was quite elaborate, you got a little batmobile you could sit figures in, and a 'Golden Gate' type bridge, with a little red spring that you sat underneath, with a 'Acme'/'Roadrunner' type push down detonator that set off the rubber spring and broke the bridge in half.
The joker was on the cover pushing the detonator, and i was pissed you did not get a joker with it, but i did get one later.

Last edited:
I had about 4-5 different Batman's. Not the cool figures, but the lame ones. Like, swim suit Batman or space Batman. But I pretended those Batman's were from lame universes and they had to team up to fight.

all the cool Batman figures were released in the early to mid 90s

Actually, the DC 'Super-powers' action figures they released back in the 80s were pretty damn good, the Batman figure from that line up looked just as good, if not better, than the ones released in the 90s.

The toys from Batman the Animated Series were the very very best. I don't think they will be topped for quite awhile.

Whoops, forgot to mention that, Yes, the Kenner SUPER POWERS TOYS were really great too. I identify with those more from my childhood. That, and Mego Dolls. I mean "Action Figures", NOT Dolls! HA HA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"