Looking for Batman (Costume) stuff

William15

Civilian
Reaction score
I've been looking for some Batman costume accesoires.

I've been looking for a website where I can buy the Joker Grand Heritage costume size M, but I can't find any.

Second thing: I need a Robin (More Superheroes wear this type of mask) mask. And the stuff to which you can ''glue'' it to your face (Phantom glue).

And a site which sells cheap white lenzes.

If anyone can help me by giving me trustworthy websites who sell the items mentioned above. Oh, and one more thing, what is the stuff called again, which create authentic Joker (TDK) effects?

I've been looking for some Batman costume accesoires.

I've been looking for a website where I can buy the Joker Grand Heritage costume size M, but I can't find any.

Second thing: I need a Robin (More Superheroes wear this type of mask) mask. And the stuff to which you can ''glue'' it to your face (Phantom glue).

And a site which sells cheap white lenzes.

If anyone can help me by giving me trustworthy websites who sell the items mentioned above. Oh, and one more thing, what is the stuff called again, which create authentic Joker (TDK) effects?

For high-quality Joker scars, you could use silicone prosthetics, which are the same type that Heath used in the movie: http://traumafx.auctivacommerce.com/Movie-Quality-Silicone-Joker-Scars-P284395.aspx

Another popular alternative (provided you don't have sensitive skin) is rigid collodion, which is a chemical that you "paint" onto your skin & let it pull on & tighten the flesh into the shape you want. That can be purchased here: http://www.hollynorth.com/store/product.php?productid=673

There's a Message Board for serious Batman Costume People called "Brotherhood of the Bat"...you might go there for tips.

Yea check ebay out, I saw some scars for $10-20 bucks, You could be some cheapies witha bottle of latex though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"