Inglorious bastard
Reaction score
If you live in the following cities:
USA: Chicago, LA, NY, Washington
Spain: Palma de Mallorca, San Sebastian, Valencia
Ireland: Dublin, Limerick
Finland: Helsinki
Mexico: Mexico City
I have a proposal for you. It's a survey that will only take you like 10 minutes a week to do and can make you earn books, DVDs and CDs.
PM me if you're interested.

That is an interesting set of cities. I do quite get the relationship unless you are doing research for a diverse set of cities.

Either that or you have already enough respondants for the other cities that the survey may be on so you are not inquiring into those.

Ahura Mazda said:
That is an interesting set of cities. I do quite get the relationship unless you are doing research for a diverse set of cities.

Either that or you have already enough respondants for the other cities that the survey may be on so you are not inquiring into those.
I'm not behind the survey, just one of the participant.
They need people from all around the world, but I think just the bigger cities for now. And they already have someone in some of them (like Madrid, Sevilla and Barcelona in Spain).

Antonello Blueberry said:
I'm not behind the survey, just one of the participant.
They need people from all around the world, but I think just the bigger cities for now. And they already have someone in some of them (like Madrid, Sevilla and Barcelona in Spain).

Do they need someone else in Italy, Antonello?

I have a contract for you. It's a survey that will only take you like 10 minutes a week for the rest of your natural life to do and can make you earn books, DVDs and CDs. also ****es and strippers depending what your into
PM me if you're interested.

What the hells a book anyway?

Still looking for people for the same postal survey in Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Washington D.C. - or rural areas of the USA (towns/ villages with less than 50000 inhabitants and more than 50km away from bigger cities).
PM me if you're interested and you want the details.

Still looking for people for the same postal survey. This time in
• Cuba: Havana
• Korea: Seoul
• Panama: Panama City
• Saudi Arabia: Riyadh
• Switzerland: Bern
• Great Britain: all postal codes especially Liverpool and Manchester
As always, DVDs, books and CDs for you to earn.

tell me when you need someone from Africa

Still looking for people for the same postal survey. This time in
• Cuba: Havana
• Korea: Seoul
• Panama: Panama City
• Saudi Arabia: Riyadh
• Switzerland: Bern
• Great Britain: all postal codes especially Liverpool and Manchester
As always, DVDs, books and CDs for you to earn.

No thanks I don't want to be involved with Columbia House. :o

I'm in Britan. I'm in the far south though, so I'm not sure if that counts the same as Manchester. Plymouth is the biggest city in the south though.

Sides you already have a NYer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"