Batman Begins Lost Music Clip Now Available!

Dark Guardian

Guardian of Gotham
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So a looong time ago I posted a query thread asking what track a specific piece of the movies music could be found on. This is when Rachel has just given Bruce his birthday present, get's a call, and leaves to go to Arkham. Bruce immediately takes off towards the Batcave, with Alfred talking to him along the way. This piece culminates in him taking the elevator down to the caves below, and opening the wardrobe containing the Batsuit. This entire section has a very epic score to it, that isn't available on any soundtrack.
I recently took the clip from the film, and did my best to edit out the vocals. Some of the sound effects (clanking chains, elevator descending sounds) are still there, as well as (if you listen really close) faint whispering of the dialogue but for the most part, I finally have that piece of music, all by itself.

And now you can have it too! (For the loow low price of 19.95!) Just Kidding, here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tpj853y7522po9n

Let me know what you think!

Such a shame they didn't include this on the album, I feel 15 more minutes of music wouldn't have killed watertower records, ya know? :o

Indeed. I heard rumors about an Extended Soundtrack out there, not sure if it's included there or not.

I would love to have the music played during the final fight between Ra's and Batman on the train.

That music clip is actually available (just slightly different) on the Dark Knight Soundtrack, the Track titled "Introduce A Little Anarchy" starting at 1:40 and going for about a minute and a half.

I love it too, wish we had the full Begins version instead of the re-purposed TDK version.

^ Dark Guardian nailed it.

Also, that's one of the most definitive Batman moments ever portrayed on film. The Bruce/Alfred exchange, getting into the cave, etc. felt so natural and iconic, almost as if you knew this happened somewhere before (books, animated series, etc.) but it happened here, and it's Batman. (Apologies if my banter is incoherent).

you have no idea how long i've been searching for this :D

Hey guys,

So a looong time ago I posted a query thread asking what track a specific piece of the movies music could be found on. This is when Rachel has just given Bruce his birthday present, get's a call, and leaves to go to Arkham. Bruce immediately takes off towards the Batcave, with Alfred talking to him along the way. This piece culminates in him taking the elevator down to the caves below, and opening the wardrobe containing the Batsuit. This entire section has a very epic score to it, that isn't available on any soundtrack.
I recently took the clip from the film, and did my best to edit out the vocals. Some of the sound effects (clanking chains, elevator descending sounds) are still there, as well as (if you listen really close) faint whispering of the dialogue but for the most part, I finally have that piece of music, all by itself.

And now you can have it too! (For the loow low price of 19.95!) Just Kidding, here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tpj853y7522po9n

Let me know what you think!

Nice work, Dark Guardian! I'm a really big fan of Zimmer and Newton Howard's work on the BB and TDK soundtracks and was a bit disappointed that certain tracks were not included on the original listings. Also, I have to agree with Nave 'Torment' that this is one of the most definitive Batman moments portrayed on film, accompanied by a really epic sound. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"