Gotham Lower level characters you'd like to see

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Of course there are the A-list rogues and Bat-family members, who we already have quite a few of on the show, but there's room in Gotham City for more than just those guys.

I'd like to see, in some form or another...

Summer Gleeson
Alexander Knox
Dr. Bartholomew Wolper
The pre-Dick Flying Graysons
(Alfred could take Bruce to the circus, where they attend a performance by the young, newlywed John and Mary)
Carl Beaumont (and perhaps a glimpse of his young daughter, Andrea)
Rupert Thorne

Also Henri Ducard and Wrath.

Kinda difficult since most of the characters would be young. For example, you really want a 10 year old Summer Gleeson? Or are you willing to let them say screw it and she's an adult here already? I think that is one thing we need to address. Hell, Bruce's good friend of Harvey Dent will already have 10+ years on him. Which is questionable but I am looking forward to seeing him & Gordon working together.

I still want Loeb and all the cops from Year One to appear. The highest we've seen is Captain Essen.
I wouldn't mind League of Assassins, Ra's is immortal so it bypasses the above problems.
Court of Owls would especially be nice.

Mayor Hill

Him too, I had forgotten about him.
Kinda difficult since most of the characters would be young. For example, you really want a 10 year old Summer Gleeson? Or are you willing to let them say screw it and she's an adult here already? I think that is one thing we need to address. Hell, Bruce's good friend of Harvey Dent will already have 10+ years on him. Which is questionable but I am looking forward to seeing him & Gordon working together.

I still want Loeb and all the cops from Year One to appear. The highest we've seen is Captain Essen.
I wouldn't mind League of Assassins, Ra's is immortal so it bypasses the above problems.
Court of Owls would especially be nice.
That.

Cyrus Gold. Hopefully involving that toxic Indian burial ground Maroni gave to Falcone.

Julia Pennyworth.

I want to see The Batmen of All Nations /Inc.
All as kids! Bruce's age.

COLONYofBATS.jpg

Goes on a International kids day to the the U.N. - they have an adventure together save the Secretary General, bring about world peace and other neat stuff! LOL!

Last edited:
I'm hoping next season can focus on a Court of Owls conspiracy. Failing that, the Black Glove would work in its place.

I'm hoping next season can focus on a Court of Owls conspiracy. Failing that, the Black Glove would work in its place.

I would like to see the Court Of Owls as well.

I would like to see Cluemaster. It would be interesting to see him go up against Nygma

I'd love to see a twenty something or older Slam Bradley, as either a beat cop, detective, or undercover cop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"