Luke Goss joins cast?

green

fear is the mind killer
Reaction score
http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2196&Itemid=99

IESB EXCLUSIVE: Luke Goss Joins Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
Written by Stephanie Sanchez
Friday, 30 March 2007
Couple of casting announements were sent my way this morning. We just got word that Luke Goss as joined the cast of Hellboy 2: The Golden Army.

So will Luke Goss be joining the forces of good or the forces of evil? Who knows. But, we've have been told he is definitely in the film and to expect an annoucement shortly. His filmography shifts back and forth between good and evil, but my money is on evil this time around.

A quick note, The LA Daily News is quoting Ron Perlman saying that Hellboy 2 will start production in late May, that's 100% wrong. We have been told by Mike Mignola and confirmed by the Executive Producer of the film, Mike Richardson, that the movie has a start date of June 11th.

This reunites director Guillermo del Toro and Goss who was Nomak, the original carrier of the Reaper virus, in Blade II.

Calls to his representation in London and to Universal to confirm had not been returned at the time of this posting.

This is great news, i thought he was fantastic in Blade II, and one of the most memorable CB movie villains ever. I'm surprised he hasnt had more roles since BII but i'm glad he is on board for HB2.

Too true, normally I wouldn't be happy to accept a singer into a film I am anticipating but his performance in Blade II convinced me he is perfectly able. Obviously Del Toro thinks highly of him to get him back again

My bet is that he'll play the main villain.

Although he could be Johann.

We wouldn't ever see his face if he played Johann, somehow I see him more as a villain

If they show Johann's origin, we'd see his face.

I wouldn't want them to show an origin for Johann introduce him as a spiritual entity, leave his past a mystery

I wouldn't want them to show an origin for Johann introduce him as a spiritual entity, leave his past a mystery

Why? We already know his origin from the comics.

Ye but to me it wouldn't add much to the story, I would rather he was bought in to help and we discover his powers and personality rather than how he came to be, it worked fine with Abe

I can see him playing a villian, maybe the Elf Prince, after such a good performance as a villain in BII, i'd be surprised if he wasnt one in this.

Ye but to me it wouldn't add much to the story, I would rather he was bought in to help and we discover his powers and personality rather than how he came to be, it worked fine with Abe

They only left the origin of Abe vague because his origin was unknown when th movie came out.

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2196&Itemid=99
UPDATE! IESB EXCLUSIVE: Luke Goss Is Main Villain In Hellboy 2!
Tuesday, 03 April 2007
UPDATE!! Last week we broke the news that Luke Goss had been cast in the upcoming sequel Hellboy 2: The Golden Army. At that time, we had no other information with the exception that he was indeed cast.

Today, as an update, we can confirm that Goss will play the main villain of the film. The original synopsis describes him as, "A ruthless leader who treads the world above and the one below defies his bloodline and awakens an unstoppable army of creatures." The characters name has not yet been revealed.

We also heard from several sources that plenty of work is currently being done by Mike Elizalde and his team of magicians over at Spectral Motion including a complete body scan and/or body cast for Luke Goss.

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2196&Itemid=99UPDATE! IESB EXCLUSIVE: Luke Goss Is Main Villain In Hellboy 2!
Tuesday, 03 April 2007
UPDATE!! Last week we broke the news that Luke Goss had been cast in the upcoming sequel Hellboy 2: The Golden Army. At that time, we had no other information with the exception that he was indeed cast.

Today, as an update, we can confirm that Goss will play the main villain of the film. The original synopsis describes him as, "A ruthless leader who treads the world above and the one below defies his bloodline and awakens an unstoppable army of creatures." The characters name has not yet been revealed.

We also heard from several sources that plenty of work is currently being done by Mike Elizalde and his team of magicians over at Spectral Motion including a complete body scan and/or body cast for Luke Goss.

I can see him playing a villian, maybe the Elf Prince, after such a good performance as a villain in BII, i'd be surprised if he wasnt one in this.

GOD, I LOVE being right :yay: . Thanks for the info Green!

^^Good to hear that we finally have confirmation on Luke. Now if they could just finish ironing out the details of Doug's contract I'd be a really happy kitty.

>^^<

They only left the origin of Abe vague because his origin was unknown when th movie came out.

I'm saying he worked fine without an origin, whether or not he actually had one to tell. It wasn't needed, nor is it needed for Johann

Not quite, but it's more or less all sorted now. Don't worry - our favourite fish stick will be back whuppin' some beastie ass and maybe even falling in luuuurve ... ;)

HM

Thank GOD, Shadowcat had me worried there. Cant wait to see Abe again, played by DJ of course.

I'm saying he worked fine without an origin, whether or not he actually had one to tell. It wasn't needed, nor is it needed for Johann
When they were filming the first movie, Mike Mignola came over to Doug and introduced himself and Doug got all excited because now he could know about Abe's past and Mike pretty much said, "Sorry, but I can't tell you. I don't even know yet.":woot:

>^^<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"