MadMaximus' Art Thread

x9REV5t.jpg

gU8ocBD.jpg

Warning, I deleted my photobucket account due to them "altering the deal any further" so some stuff will wind up disappearing on here.

Hey Madmaximus, don't you have a deviantart gallery for your art ? It's a great job. I particularly enjoy the sequential art.

Thanks. I do think I need to stop (somehow) making certain things so dark because while I can see them perfectly, trying to get it copied in the same detail is difficult. That whole left side comes out murky when I scan it at high quality.

Working on a piece for the Justice League fan art contest. Going all digital this time, so it's going a bit clunky since I'm not used to it. WIP

iau4Krr.jpg

Things weren't turning out how I'd want with the digital version, doing the real thing instead.

PQbeoj8.jpg

Thanks, it's still a work in progress though. I thought I typed that, lol.

Justice League fanart update, they posted my piece on their FB and now I'm getting hit by trolls saying my Gal looks like Cheetah/Planet Of The Apes :p

Thanks. It's unfortunate I'm such a mediocre photographer, I feel it hurt my chances quite a bit.

Though, I did do some follow up examination, dropping my reference picture on top of my illustration (for Gal) and it is off slightly. I want to fix it, but kind of too late for the contest. *shrug* I probably should've sat on it for a few weeks, then looked it over with fresh eyes before submitted, but I got antsy lol

The Howling update, after pushing pencils around for a while, the beast is finally taking shape. Now I just need to get a better grasp on Dee's blonde hair.

44XoBfZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"