Man-Thing in the MCU

Reaction score
Just wondering if you think we will ever see Man-Thing in the MCU?

A Disney+ series? A movie?

What do you guys think?

I would love to see Man Thing in a horror setting set in the MCU but not necessarily in theaters. Disney+ or even a made for TV movie............but better than the crap we got last time. They had the right idea but it sucked. I wonder will Marvel ever do straight to DVD movies set in the MCU. Everything can't be in theaters.

I would love to see an RL Stine esque man thing! A movie would be fun but a Halloween released Disney+ series might be even better

Ideally I would've liked to have seen him show up in Daredevil to save him from Gladiator and Deathstalker. Of course this would have to be a slightly reimagined DD that allows for the more fantastical and doesn't relegate Melvin Potter to just some occasional weapons maker.

I forgot that we saw him in Ragnarok! Hopefully we see him again soon.

Man Thing will need a theme song. They can adapt this:

Man Thing, you make my heart sing
You make everything groovy, Man Thing!

hey when it works it works. Goosebumps, Addams family, nightmare before christmas...
I agree with you. I say pair him with Howard the Duck and make this something really special. All MCU movies can't just be world saving and spandex. A Man-thing with Howard the Duck another obscure, yet popular character do wonders.

I would love to see Man Thing in a horror setting set in the MCU but not necessarily in theaters. Disney+ or even a made for TV movie............but better than the crap we got last time. They had the right idea but it sucked. I wonder will Marvel ever do straight to DVD movies set in the MCU. Everything can't be in theaters.

Straight to DVD? Definitely not. Straight to Disney+ or Hulu? Possible. Not everything needs to be a series or in theaters like you said. Good for cheap (i.e. < 100MM) projects that they can put some up and comers behind the scenes as well.

Iron Man 3 had a reference to Ellen Brandt but not a very flattering one...

This Iron Man 3 Character Was Originally Going To Die In A Very Different Way

I think there was a more colorful account back when the film came out of dog tags in a microwave being seen as so deuce which is why a lot of effort was made to layer this in there.:whatever:

Iron Man was being likened to the next Bond franchise not too long ago back before this whole MCU thing was seen as never ending (although it very well still could be as the IP will be extended off of or re-booted in some way I'm sure).

If Man-Thing's going to arrive in the MCU, Ellen Brandt's going to have to be re-envisioned otherwise that ex's been fried by dog tags in a microwave no less. :o

Ted Sallis was mentioned in passing in an early Agents of SHIELD episode once by Maria Hill.

With the multiverse coming into play, Man-Thing and the Nexus of All Realities would be a perfect addition to the MCU.

I can only see Man Thing as a supporting character and not as a main character. He doesn't exactly speak, and it is always other people reacting to him. It would be like a more extreme version of a typical Hulk movie. And speaking of Hulk, I see Man Thing used in a similar supporting role to him in other films or TV shows.

Man-Thing technically already exists. We saw his face on Sakar along with Ares on that building. As for when we will actually see him? I bet we do eventually. I would imagine in a supporting role though

Man-Thing technically already exists. We saw his face on Sakar along with Ares on that building. As for when we will actually see him? I bet we do eventually. I would imagine in a supporting role though

So was Beta Ray Bill, who we might see in Thor: Love and Thunder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"