Sequels Manips: New Models for promo pics

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score

I know most of us are a bit tired of seeing the same promo pics all the time, in the manips threads, etc. And would love to see something new, maybe a new promo pic of our favourite x-men, but time passes and nothing appears (obviously, Fox don't need to promote the film these days).

So I had an idea time ago about creating new promo pics, but more exactly, new bodies for manips, something that look different, new for all of us. So this means new poses, a different angle, etc, etc. I think the word would be "models" to can work with them; using them for the character we want. I know is a little hard work, but it can be done, (in fact, I've done it with a manip), and would be really useful for all the users, specially for the "manippers" (is well written? hehe).

Well, here is the idea:

Of course this is simply the same body/pose, but rotated. But wanted to post it as a way wich we could post the new manips.

Oh, and would be great if the manips were of full bodies, and while a bigger size, much better, but everyone can do whatever they want, of course.

It's kinda pointless, since lots of people will start using the models we create, thus making them absurdely boring in 10 seconds :confusing: it will happen exactly what happened to the official promos...

I think what people could do is create the models for a manip he/she wants to make. But not posting them here so everyone can use it...

The premise of the idea is really good, but I'm not sure on the execution...

I don't mind people use models from me and others. I'll really enjoy seeing new and new promo poses. I'd love it.

I'll work on a few bodies, starting with Rogue and Angel.

Anyone is working in something?

I'm working in new Kitty and Colossus promo pics. And Storm too. I'll do a team promo pic. I think it would be really nice.

i think the best thing to do is take a promo pic and use pieces from other promo pics os it isnt the same and its some what different

Anyone is working in something?

I'm working in new Kitty and Colossus promo pics. And Storm too. I'll do a team promo pic. I think it would be really nice.

Good luck. I've been trying to do that for a year now. Like giving them all new poses.

Isn't so hard, Neto. It just needs time. There are so many promo pics from the three films, so we just have to work with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"