Iron Man Mark II???

4NutzinYoface

Sidekick
Reaction score
We haven't got a pic of it from the movie yet.

Going off the toys, this is the Mark II. Just an unpainted version of the Mark III

In the comics, the Mark II is a painted version of the Mark I

2094337449_03a1aaa93c_o.jpg

is that gonna be used in the film?

Downey said it would be an unpainted version of the M3 so I would assume it would be in the movie.

I feel it would be very shortly like there's a crisis & the suit isn't painted yet so Stark uses that.

I'd bet the lack of paint isn't the only difference between the two. The Mark III probably has more internal tech stuff as well, making it a new wholly new iteration rather than just the old Mark II that got a paint job.

The "Mark II" needs to be in the first movie to bring in War Machine in the second one.:word:

Oh I think it'll be in the movie but the War Machine armor shouldn't be just a Mark II with shoulder armaments. The WM armor should be a step up from even the Mark III.

Well, after the superbowl trailer, that shows the MKII armor in full regalia, we all know...

Sweet! Thanks for the pics!!!

That's fuggin' awesome.....now? Now I can get the toy based off the Mark II, just wanted to make sure it was actually IN the film before I bought it :yay:

I would'a liked if for the 0.2 armor, they used the red/white suit from the 80's-

Im222.jpg

^That's the Silver Centurion armor, which is a step up from the mark III. In the comics, that's the armor Stark used to beat Iron Monger.

Oh right, I don really know anything about Iron Man.

I Just thought aesthetically speaking, the Silver Centurion armor looks pretty retro and not as advanced looking as the movie version MKIII.

ironman13.preview.jpg

This pic makes me wonder if we will be seeing Rhody in the MII at some point in the film. It would be an interesting surprise. Perhaps he dons it when he sees that IM needs a hand with something, and then in the sequel can get his own full out War Machine armour.

I always found that name a bit out of place, War Machine. I mean, it make sense that it could be used as a War Machine, but he's supposed to be more fo a hero, right?

ironman13.preview.jpg

This pic makes me wonder if we will be seeing Rhody in the MII at some point in the film. It would be an interesting surprise. Perhaps he dons it when he sees that IM needs a hand with something, and then in the sequel can get his own full out War Machine armour.

I always found that name a bit out of place, War Machine. I mean, it make sense that it could be used as a War Machine, but he's supposed to be more fo a hero, right?

I hope not. That's too many men in iron for the first movie, IMO. I don't like the idea of Iron Monger being in this film as I wanted to see RDJ get his time to shine as being the only person in an iron suit (for the first film). Then to throw someone else in an iron suit in addition to Iron Man and Iron Monger? Too much for the first film I say.

It's weird that the Mark II movie armor looks cooler than the Mark III.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"