• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

MARLSBETH is REBORN!

HULKFish

Author of Marlsbeth
Reaction score
Hello all - As promised, the official site of Marlsbeth has come to life! Now featuring the stunning artwork of professional concept artist Isis Sousa, hailing all the way from Norway...

Check it out! www.marlsbeth.com

Stay tuned...

Here is the art blog for the artist who did the renderings for Marlsbeth, featuring characters from the book! Her other stunning work can be found as well.

http://isissousa2d.blogspot.com/

My first book signing was a BIG success! The Villages Renaissance Festival in the Villages, FL... Thanks to WVLG radio, the Villages for the air-time, and all who visited the booth! Even the ren-queen stopped by and bought a copy of Marlsbeth!

Visit Marlsbeth on facebook for photo's! Like the page to stay up to date on all Marlsbeth happenings... More to come.

Very cool! I just stopped by the facebook page, checked out the photos and 'like' the page.

Congratulations HULKFish!!! Let me know when you'll be down in South Florida, we'll meet up and talk!

Willie Lumpkin - Much appreciated! Check out the new site as well!

Dark Setinel - Yeah man, that would be cool! I'd love to center it around the NFL football season, next year, as I am a diehard Dolphin! Hopefully Jeff Fisher will tweak the team and make them a contender...

I've been so busy, I've hardly had time to do anything lately... But.

Those of you who've been around a while know that I've been doing manips and wallpapers for a long time... so with regard to that, I've been working on this a little while now. I had an Incredible HULK graphics page that was linked from the official movie site, now... it's AvengeWeb! Check it out and grab yourself a full HD or standard res wallpaper. More to come... and don't forget to visit the sponsor! :)

http://avengeweb.marlsbeth.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"