Marvel Essentials you would like to see

Sentry2k2

Civilian
Reaction score
I personally would like to see the Essential New Mutants. It ran for 100 issues, so it would be easy to divide up the books in 4 books of 25 issues, or 5 books of 20 issues plus annuals/specials during that time

Why Essential Deadpool of course. :cool:

[Deathlok]Essential Millie!!!![/Deathlok]

Essential Nova? Do they do that already cos thatd be tempting. i have issue 1 of v1 and v2 and the new warriors issues (41-43??) where he's powered up. i'd love to be filled in on all the inbetween details for a character who was made in the ol' web-heads tradition but with a cosmic twist :up:

MyPokerShirt said:
Essential Nova? Do they do that already cos thatd be tempting. i have issue 1 of v1 and v2 and the new warriors issues (41-43??) where he's powered up. i'd love to be filled in on all the inbetween details for a character who was made in the ol' web-heads tradition but with a cosmic twist :up:
I'm pretty sure yes.

Darthphere said:
Essential ROM.

Yes... :up:

Could be sone in 3 volumes.

Also, I's like to see an Essential WereWolf by Night Vol.2, and an Essential Man-Thing. :cool:

:)

Essential G.I. Joe for the real American hero in all of us.

essential blade, with the traditional old-style marvel stuff before modern influence (especially from the spider-man cartoon appearances)

i apologise. im being all british and not caring. who's it with now?i cant even remember, just knew it wasnt marvel. they probs wouldnt even get any money on printing them anyway, the new publisher wouldn't allow it.

Essential Punisher 2
Essential G.I. Joe
Essential Transformers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"