Marvel Legends Trades/Give Aways

QWoods

Sidekick
Reaction score
I currently have no Marvel Legends, I know it's sad. I created this so that people could trade or give away lol the Marvel Legends they don't want. Someone could even sell their action figure idk how but I'm sure there is a way.

If someone has a loose Marvel Legends Black Cat from the sinister six box set and dosen't want it I do want it very badly.

My thread has a bunch of marvel legends for trade/sale so if your interested in getting a few go over to my thread and tell me if you want anything.

can you create a link to your thread

Ive got a spare black cat and a few others id have to dig out. Just depends what was on offer back :)

.......if anyone does have a spare Black Cat from that set.....lemme know about the Venom from that set......its the best Venom ever....

errr may have that as well mate . I hate that venom. I do know that i have a spare hulk classics absorbing man

anyone got a black cat or know a place other than ebay or amazon where i can buy it without bidding and all that

anyone got a black cat or know a place other than ebay or amazon where i can buy it without bidding and all that

Black Cat is kind of a rare figure and I dont think you can get her super cheap. Look around in peoples trade threads here, on Fwoosh, FigureRealm, Spawn, and AFI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"