The Marvel Legends Post

Goldenage Batman

More Hated then Feared
Reaction score
Hey guy's I had an idea for a Nemises request/trade/buy/sell thread but that kinda made me fell that I put a date on how this thread would last(which is hopefully awhile) so I thought way not make it a thread for everything Marvel Legends so that's what I did. Let me (try to) explaine what this thread is about...

This thread is for Marvel Legends request/trade/buy/sell and Marvel Legends request/trade/buy/sell only so no Marvel Universe(thank god), Marvel Select, or even Mighty Mugs(also thank god) and no Classic Lines such as Hulk, Fantastic Four and so on. However the Build-a-figure wave such as Sandman or Fing Fang Foom count as Marvel Legends and are ok. Say you want a Punisher figure from the newest ML wave that has come out you just come here type your requeest and see what happens. Plus you can also type you Haves and Wants here as well ,but say if someone sees something on your wants/haves that they want they need to pm you about it. Might save some room on the boards with that maybe. That's pretty much it guys hope you all like this idea and please feel free to tell me what you think. Lets try it out.

If anybody here wants anyof the new Nemesis wave out at Wal-Mart I can pick any of them up for you save for Tigra cause she's gone, I already have both Dardevils' and Punishers' let me know.

Looking for either Nova or a Super Skrull.

I will have a DCUC Flash unopened to trade.

I'm looking to get my hand on the complete wave, especially Nova, Black Bolt & Beast.

I have a Punisher variant I am willing to part with

^ I'm pretty sure I can get you all of the Nemesis figures you guys want for you guys...by no later then this Firday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"