Marvel Manips by Dr. Warez

Xybernauts

Civilian
Reaction score
Marvel-Villains-by-Dr-Warez-marvel-comics-30563363-2560-1485.jpg

This is an image featuring many of the villains found in live action Marvel Comics Superhero movies. I originally posted this on Fanpop about 6 months ago and decided to show it here. The image only uses movie villains that originated in the comic books; so you won't find any villains that were exclusive to the movie. The height of characters are estimates based on measurements listed in official Marvel Comics canon. Typically I used the heights from the Earth-616 version of characters. Special thanks to Marvel.Wikia.com for the measurements. Here is a link to a larger version of the pic...

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/pho...Dr-Warez-marvel-comics-30563363-2560-1485.jpg

Characters in image from left to right:

BLADE - Vlad Tepes Dracula aka Drake; Deacon Frost;
DAREDEVIL/ELECTRA -The Hand; Stone; Kirigi; Tudo Sukoto aka Tattoo; Mary Walker aka Typhoid Mary; Lester aka Bullseye; Wilson Grant Fisk aka Kingpin;
PUNISHER - William "Billy" Russo aka Jigsaw;
GHOST RIDER - Blackheart; Mephistopheles aka Mephisto; Max Pressman aka Wallow;
IRON MAN - Obadiah Stane aka Iron Monger; Vanko aka Whiplash; Justin Hammer;
FANTASTIC FOUR - Victor von Doom aka Doctor Doom; Galactus (on top of image);
CAPTAIN AMERICA - Hydra; Red Skull (Johann Shmidt); Arnim Zola;
THOR - Frost Giants; Loki Laufeyson; Destroyer (back);
X-MEN - Max Eisenhardt aka Erik Magnus Lehnsherr aka Magneto; Mortimer Toynbee aka Toad; Cain Marko aka Juggernaut; Frederick J. Dukes aka Blob; Azazel; Raven Darkholme aka Mystique; Victor Creed aka Sabretooth; St. John Allerdyce aka Pyro; Sebastian Shaw/The Black King; Yuriko Oyama aka Lady Deathstrike; William Stryker; Jason Stryker; Philippa Sontag aka Arclight; Janos Quested aka Riptide; Emma Grace Frost aka The White Queen;
SPIDERMAN - Curtis Connors aka Lizard; William Baker aka Flint Marko aka Sandman; Otto Octavius aka Doctor Octopus; Edward Charles Allan Brock aka Venom; Norman Virgil Osborn aka Green Goblin (in flight); Harold Theopolis Osborn aka Green Goblin aka New Goblin (in flight);
HULK - Emil Blonsky aka Abomination;

lol, I can't find a good screenshot of him. Most you get is the head from portion of his head. I couldn't really fit him into the pic in a way that looked right. Plus I finished this pic before the Avengers Blu-Ray DVD came out I do have a better pic of Loki though that I plan on using if I ever get a chance to edit.

lol, I can't find a good screenshot of him. Most you get is the head from portion of his head. I couldn't really fit him into the pic in a way that looked right. Plus I finished this pic before the Avengers Blu-Ray DVD came out I do have a better pic of Loki though that I plan on using if I ever get a chance to edit.

Nonetheless, this is pretty frickin' cool. Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"