Anecdote of an Enigmatic Villain

RMThompson said:
I hope his homework wasn't spelling:

'genra' should be 'genre'.

'confirm' should be 'confirms' in this sentence.

'manage' should be 'managed'.

'lets' should be 'let's'.

'ensure' should be 'ensures'.

'bronze' should be 'brawns'.

'conversating' is not a word. It should be 'conversing'.

'conversating with' should be 'conversing with a'.

'Symbiot' should be 'symbiote'

'centers around' should be 'centers on'.

'kaos' should be 'chaos'.

'trotten' should be 'trodden'.

'neither mind or' should be 'neither mind nor' or alternatively 'either mind or'

'Everytime' should be 'every time'.

'fued' should be 'feud'.

'Theif' should be 'thief'.

'respondsible' should be 'responsible'. (this is my favorite typo of the evening. Try to pronounce 'respondsible'. It's a hoot!)

'statis' should be 'status', unless you meant 'stasis'.

'spiderman's' should be 'Spider Man's' or 'Spider-Man's'.

:eek:

O.K. So that's not including the grammar mistakes, but you catch my drift.

*note - If English isn't your first language, allow me to apologize. If it is, then consider yourself without any language.

:up:

oh grammar nazis :D

great idea but doubt that's how it will ever go down in the movie

RMThompson said:

'neither mind or' should be 'neither mind nor' or alternatively 'either mind or'

'fued' should be 'feud'.

'respondsible' should be 'responsible'. (this is my favorite typo of the evening. Try to pronounce 'respondsible'. It's a hoot!)

*note - If English isn't your first language, allow me to apologize. If it is, then consider yourself without any language.

Get a life do you really have nothing better to do

Pagrebo said:
OMG!!! It's Bruce Campbell as Darkman, aka Chameleon! How could I have been so blind????(Removes forks from eyes and wipes the sarcastic juices from his smirking face)

Why would Bruce Campbell be Darkman? Unless you weren't referring to the movie and just using the name.

hk_spyke said:
Get a life do you really have nothing better to do

:up: :up:

Yeah really, I thought it was a very well written story and enjoyed reading it despite the spelling errors. I would love to see that synopsis in this movie. Who here have typed a perfect thread?

WOW..... very interesting..... I love it. That would make it a very good movie. Peter would definitely have his hands full.

RMThompson said:

'fued' should be 'feud'.

wow. you actually took the time to find all those typos.

sad. really now.

I can't stand people that belittle others just to make themselves look good.typos or no,it was a good read.

GreenKToo said:
I can't stand people that belittle others just to make themselves look good.typos or no,it was a good read.

Nah I didn't mean to belittle... it was a JOKE!

I am no perfectionist, but I am a writer, and that was chock-filled with errors.

RMThompson said:
Nah I didn't mean to belittle... it was a JOKE!

I am no perfectionist, but I am a writer, and that was chock-filled with errors.

yes, it was. but did you honestly need to go through and pick them all out?

Seriously, what are the chances we actually see this story for Spiderman3? It really fit well if the 4th villain is not a cameo villain.

if they did that they would have to change the whole movie to
"The Sixth Spider Sense" written, directed, and produced by M. Night Shamylan

some people are pretty obsessive when it comes to typo's.

But aside from that,I don't see that idea working out. Nice synopsis though.

Ha Ha! I bet you all thought the will announced the 4th villain would be announced too. I told you it wouldn't be. :)

Rated-X said:
Ha Ha! I bet you all thought the will announced the 4th villain would be announced too. I told you it wouldn't be. :)
It was. Symbiote Spidey will be the fourth villain.

Villain said:
:venom: Sam Raimi, the cast and crew are presently in the midst of shooting Spiderman 3 is also surrounded by the ongoing buzz that encompass the film. Even in slow times, the fans of the highly anticipated film, savor in the discussion, theories, and speculation amongst themselves, on internet blogs. With the release of "X-men: The Last Stand" and the approaching release of "Superman Returns", Spiderman 3 has the unique ability to take the thunder away from those films; even though the film is still a year away from release.

In March 05, Spiderman 3 created a relative large blast with the announcement of Thomas Haden Church joining the cast as the "main nemesis". In May that same year, a huge explosion took place with the announcement of Topher Grace. Kirsten Dunst would later pour gas on the fire with her revelation that the villains were Sandman and Venom. Sandman would later be confirmed by Sony with the release of a Thomas Haden Church photo as Flint Marko; yet through all of that, Topher Grace remained unconfirmed. Generating more buzz and free hype than what Avi and Sony could have dreamed.

The day finally arrived. Avi Arad confirm not only what fans of the genra, have known for about a year, that Topher Grace is Eddie Brock aka Venom; but James Franco's role as well, as the returning Green Goblin. Now that the secret is out, fans of the famous superhero can now move on with their lives, with anticipation of seeing their favorite villains on screen. Yet Avi Arad has manage to create an even larger explosion on the scale of an atom bomb with the revelation of a "Fourth Villain". In the words of countless internet bloggers, "OMG!" The only way Avi can top that and go completely nuclear, would be to reveal Spiderman dies! Well before Avi goes nuclear, lets analyze who this fourth villain could be. You think you know? Well it ensure to create "mass hysteria" in one form or another by film end.

We know that Harry and Flint(Brains and Bronze respectively) team-up. Imagine Harry,in the dark study, the very room that Spidey laid his father's life-less body to rest, conversating with shadowy figure of someone; or, is it the mirror? We know that Eddie Brock won't become Venom until the film's final moments, the climatic finish. We know the story will center around Peter, with the aid of the Symbiot, becoming everything his late Uncle Ben warned him of, and his ability to recognize
and deal with the Symbiot's effect on him; as well as, his relationship with Mary Jane Watson and her emerging career. Add all the relating, yet compelling stories involving Gwen and George Stacy, Aunt May, the Bugle staff, including Brock, and Dr. Connors research team. It would appear as if the fourth villain does not really exist... conventionally. However, this villain promise to shock and surprise the audience with intrigue and craftiness only villains like Kingpin, Norman Osborn, and The Devil himself could love. He will be seen throughout the film, putting and enacting his plan, in motion; striking confusion and kaos in the eyes of Peter Parker, Spiderman. Peter's already new dark personality, brought on by the Symbiot, will help add and fuel his mounting troubles.

The audience will become captivated with amazement and disbelief at what they are seeing. Leading the audience to question themselves as to "what is going on?" Who is this unseen spirit that is embodying the very essence of the cast, in doing his bidding, as the cast is uniquely, cast as the villain. The true brains behind the "Brain and Bronze", behind the scenes, will accomplish more, in the down trotten of Spiderman, than those he graciously aids. In "Spider-man" the mask of the Goblin spoke to Norman, "the conning warrior attacks neither mind or body, but the heart Osborn, the heart". Well, the mind will pay a heavy toll as well.

Everytime the fans view on screen, Mary Jane's hint of disgust with Peter's attitude towards her or MJ comfy to John, the growing fued between Peter and Harry, Aunt May's unexpected behavior, Betty Brant's
flirtatious prowess, even Peter shunning those close, and articles in the Daily Bugle claiming, "Spiderman a Theif: Shows His True Colors", the audience will assume with certainty, that the Symbiot alone is respondsible. By the film's end, fans will leave the theaters with exuberance and astonishment. Not just for the great story, drama, and suspense, the exhilarating action and SFX, or the cliffhanger fueling enormous anticipation for a possible Spiderman 4; but, for also doing what
Marvel could never do... peak interest and raising the statis of spiderman's first villain, the Chameleon, who uniquely, is not necessarily played by any one person; giving the cast more range with their individual
characters and/or roles. Yes, give Sam some credit, for taking heed to Nolan's use of characters, specifically Scarecrow.

Saw this posted on another board, so I thought I would post a link here just in case no one read this. MTV quoted Sam Raimi mentioning Chameleon as a possible 4th villain. I don't know what to make of this or if he was being serious or not. If everyone has read this, than disregard. Here's the link, it's a good read.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1537122/07252006/story.jhtml?headlines=true

Chameleon could make a machine that clones himself and at the end have spider-man fight his past foes and a few new ones and he also has to find the real chameleon to beat him up, thats a gr8 synopsis btw. If they want to end it as a trilogy spider-man might get killed :( and then ben reilly takes over or a few decades l8r it's Miguel O' Hara to take over.....ye dat wud be kwl.

Gommi said:
The villains should only be Venom and Goblin 2, considering Venom alone can provide a great story.
\

venom sucks.

Gommi said:
The villains should only be Venom and Goblin 2, considering Venom alone can provide a great story.
forgetting Sandman there?

Sandman will get 80 Minute Screentime, Goblin 20 Minutes, Venom 20 Minutes and Peter as Black Spidey 20 Minutes. 3rd movie will run 140 Minutes.;)

Silverdragon said:
Sandman will get 80 Minute Screentime, Goblin 20 Minutes, Venom 20 Minutes and Peter as Black Spidey 20 Minutes. 3rd movie will run 140 Minutes.;)

That's stupid.

Sandman having over an hour of screentime, while Spidey has 20?

Obviously, you fail to realize that these movies are about SPIDER-MAN, not his villains.

Silverdragon said:
Spider-Man only has the suit for 20 minutes?
i think not, try again

Silverdragon said:
Sandman, 80 mins of screentime? I serverly doubt that, Doc Ock got like 30 mins of time in SM2 and he deserved much more. Sandman will get around 30 mins, more or less.

Venoms gonna get 10 mins.

Peter with symbiote will probably be a good bulk of the movie.

Symbiote Spidey should get most of the screen time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"