Marvel Mullets

Midnyte_Sun

Medianoche de Sol
Reaction score
Who has or had the best Marvel Mullet?

My bet goes with Bishop:

fs2413001fa0.jpg

longshot.jpg

Thats quite an impressive party in the back of his head.

I'm gonna have to agree with longshor FTW but truly even though he was not marvel, Captain Plant had the best mullet ever! It was green for god's sake!

And Captain Planet used to be published by Marvel Comics, with Hitch on pencils.

But, I still go with either Longshot or Quasar.

Alright lets see:

Quasar vs Captain Planet

f_quasarm_308029f.jpg

VS

f_captainplanm_b998ee2.gif

--

This is a tough one...but I gotta say Captain planet has the edge because he's got a real party in the front with the Superman swirl AND the spiky hair.

Honestly , I can't remember w/o looking through my old comics, but did Johnny Blaze have a mullet in the 90's, or was that a pony tail?

f_2blazefullm_6221411.jpg

I always thought it was a pony tail.

Bishop has almost literally had every hair style that was seemingly considered "cool" for black people at the time. He came in with the mullet but the switched to dreads and then went bald like half of all black male characters seem to be. I am surprised Bishop didn't go green during that brief "Rodman" era.

I don't think Bishops counts as a Mullet, his stuff was what we black folks used to call a Jeri Curl or butters depending on where you're from.

Bishop has almost literally had every hair style that was seemingly considered "cool" for black people at the time. He came in with the mullet but the switched to dreads and then went bald like half of all black male characters seem to be. I am surprised Bishop didn't go green during that brief "Rodman" era.

I don't think most artists like drawing black peoples hair so make them bald.

captain planet has one helluva mullet but longshot wins because his is blonde...

Black people have never thought mullets were cool. :shock

Tony Stark in the 90s cartoon had a helluva mullet.

mh38cl.jpg

I don't think Bishops counts as a Mullet, his stuff was what we black folks used to call a Jeri Curl or butters depending on where you're from.

But Bishop totally had short hair in the front and a party in the back.

Tony Stark in the 90s cartoon had a helluva mullet.

mh38cl.jpg

He looks like she should speak with a Spanish/Mexican accent and run around in a mask marking everything with the letter Z.

"Sol" Glo? Was that what Michael Jackson had during that pepsi commercial?

Nah, that was what you'd call a flaming pedo.

Just when I thought I saw my last mullet...I travelled to Europe and saw that it was back in style. I visited the Netherlands and the Turkish, Arab, and Polish immigrants all had mullets. And you know how that goes...fashion trends start there and eventually they will invade the US. Just wanted to warn all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"