• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Marvel Animation Marvel Studios Animation

And I am pretty sure that got shot down very quickly during the short stit era of the "don't promote something we don't own the live-action rights nor control them right now aka F4 and X-Men" phrase sadly.

Marvel Studios Animation could be a way to bring the actors who play the characters in live action (much like in What If?) to voice the younger versions of those characters without having to use de-aging technology. You can explore the journeys of Hank and Janet in the 1980's and 1990's without de-aging Michael Douglas (again) or Michelle Pfeiffer and just have them voice the characters (as Douglas did in What If?)

I remember when it was first announced Disney is buying Marvel everyone thought “oh well at least well get some good animation”. Since then…not much. I reckon it’s time for Disney to flex those muscles and give us some across the spider-verse level animation

X-Men '97
Spider-Man '98
Fantastic Four
New Mutants
X-Factor
X-Force
Avengers

All at the same level of '97.

3e3d0a58bf926701728bde4b2f7f962a.gif

Eh. I think the animation for X-Men '97 could look a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"