Marvel x DC 3: Crossover Chaos - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She Hulk by a green mile(yes pun intended).

She-Hulk - somehow they managed to make a halfway decent character out of a pretty silly concept. Also, she's been known to jump rope in the nude. :awesome:

Hulk has been winning most of his rounds

It's about time that tie with Aquaman was finally broken!

During the John Byrne days it was a running "coming soon" gag on the letters page, finally culminating with it "actually" happening in Sensational She-Hulk #40 (spoiler alert: she's actually in a bikini)

Greenrage! Where have you been!!? :argh:

Not that its any of my business.

Hulk has been winning most of his rounds (I should know, I make it a habit to do an excess of Hulk x rounds...), but your votes would have helped on the ones where he tied/did lose/came close to losing.

Lol..sorry man! I've been busy trying to get my job situation squared away..I know, I know.."there is no life worth living outside of the SHH boards"..but I tried anyway..geez!!!

..and even though I love's ya Jen..I like Wondy a little bit more..(especially if she ups the ante and really DOES jump rope in the nude...heh heh...)

Wonder Woman. I actually probably prefer She-Hulk in execution more the majority of the time, but I like Wonder Woman more on a conceptual level.

The Winner of Round 1056 is...She-Hulk (6-5)
1367749-shehulk_pinup.jpg

1303327009.jpg

1303326988.jpg

First Class - Round 1057
Iceman x Angel/Archangel

And with that, I'm taking this opportunity to remind everyone that as of page 40, the inevitable Thread Manager will be closing this thread and forcing us to relocate to another one, so ya know :o. Can't be helped. Also, the next few rounds will be X-Men centered, similar to the Thor rounds we did, for the sake of a certain film.​

Last edited:
Warren, he's been real interesting lately in Uncanny X-Force. The other guy hasn't been used in a major role since Operation: Zero Tolerance.

Iceman, for not needing an extreme 90's makeover.

they are pretty close for me..but I'll give a nod to Bobby on the like-o-meter...

Th Winner of Round 1057 is...Iceman (8-5)
Iceman10.jpg

1303326900.jpg

1303326918.jpg

First Class - Round 1058
Havok x Magneto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads