Marvel x DC - Part 2

521951-1_zps6543b914.jpg

3093591-mightyavengers02301_zps83ef85ad.jpg

Marvel Round - Round 2148
The Thing x Thor

The Thunderer

Thor but both are great. Thor is a top 3 guy while Thing rounds out the top 10 in my book.

BEN!
Dig the mighty Thor! come on! he's Thor! but while Thor started out as a arrogant dip wad who had to learn humility by being put into a weaker body. Ben was always a cool dude to have a drink with! he just so happened got %^&ed cause his smart ass friend didnt take the regulated radioactivity safety precautions!
Ben's been screwed all his life but (other than a few times being really pissed.. do you blame him!) dude will always be by your side to have a beer and play poker! he's too cool!

Ben. There are few who can top Aunt Petunia's favorite nephew.

The Winner of Round 2148 is...Thor (6-9)
3282199-thor1_zps8333941a.jpg

2053169-screen_shot_2011_10_22_at_124929_am_zps2ae74d80.png

2474233-thor_09__zone_megan__pg15_2_zpsc08de401.jpg

Marvel Round - Round 2149
Surtur x Frost Giants

Surtur!
that dude has that big ass flaming sword plus he can take on Odin.
Frost giants cant even take care of their damn Kids like Loki! Take care of your KIDS!!

Frost Giants.
Cause Loki is one of them.
And ice powers are cooler than fire powers.
No pun intended.

Frost Giants.
Cause Loki is one of them.
And ice powers are cooler than fire powers.
No pun intended.

This! F all of you who voted Surtur, especially you Black Vulcan! :o

Frost Giants.

Last edited:
This! F all of you who voted Surtur, especially you Black Vulcan! :o
only if you buy me a corsage and a limo 1st! geez what did i do? the other guys voted for him too!( and you voted against Ben last round anyway:argh:) what! with the BlackVulcan hate when i thought we were hero and arch enemies!
( i am in the role of the hero.)

only if you buy me a corsage and a limo 1st! geez what did i do? the other guys voted for him too!( and you voted against Ben last round anyway:argh:) what! with the BlackVulcan hate when i thought we were hero and arch enemies!
( i am in the role of the hero.)

I just wanted you to notice and look! It worked! :up:

so what you are saying is.. is that i step right into your trap that you for me!( you are indeed in the role of the villain)
i will stop you and your evil plan yet!:argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"