Marvel's The Infinity Gauntlet: What Do You Want To See?

Cap using the shield and hammer would be intriguing.

I don't think the IG needs to be downgraded. If it had the power level it does in the comics then that would up the stakes even more and make it even more powerful and epic when the heroes win

Adam Walrock. Why put his cocoon in The Collector's ship in TDW if not for a hint of things to come?

I don't think the IG needs to be downgraded. If it had the power level it does in the comics then that would up the stakes even more and make it even more powerful and epic when the heroes win

Or require incredibly convoluted plots and convenient writing for them to beat Thanos...The Infinity Gauntlet story was written the way it was for Jim Starlin to push his creation (Thanos) down everyone's throats.

I liked it. The fact that Thanos himself was the reason for their victory is interesting, and the comic suggests that, subconsciously, he wants to be beaten. That's really cool to me anyway

I liked it. The fact that Thanos himself was the reason for their victory is interesting, and the comic suggests that, subconsciously, he wants to be beaten. That's really cool to me anyway

An ending with farmer Thanos would be great. Those last panels with Warlock and Thanos were great

Agreed, I wished the story had actually ended there, rather than continuing with Nebula wielding the Gauntlet. Didn't feel right at all. Hopefully that won't happen in the films, but Karen Gillan is playing her in Guardians of the Galaxy so you never know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"