Mayans MC - Sons of Anarchy Spinoff

Maybe I am over hyping this episode but damn what an edge of your seat stunner. Best episode of the season. The performances were all on point and I can’t wait to see how it all concludes. I love Sons of Anarchy and there would be no Mayans without SONS but this series edges it only slightly but I do feel like it’s the better.

I continue to enjoy this final season each week. This episode felt unique compared to last weeks because of how quiet and clam it felt but still intense. I know EZ and Angel had to do it but man did I hate to see it happen. I understand it and Happy most certainly understood it but he was a SOA original apart of Jax crew and there will most definitely be consequences to what they did. Overall another great episode.

Not much to say but this was a beautifully tragic end to a great series that just as good as its parent series SOA but I’ll still give the Sons of Anarchy finale the edge but overall I’m greatly satisfied with this ending in what may be the last time we witness this universe after Kurt Sutters split with Disney/FX. Elgin James and the cast and crew did it man…. they carried on the legacy of SONS and carved out one for themselves and I am going to miss this series. With Better Call Saul, Animal Kingdom and now Mayans over with I am gonna need a another great crime series but thankfully I have the Power Universe so it’s all good lol. That scene In the Templo and the final shot will stay with me for a long time.

I ain't gonna lie the last 10-15 minutes of that finale had me feeling depressed asf for at least a good half an hour but I didn't see any way this wasn't going to have a tragic/dark ending.

It's sad seeing certain characters get caught up in the middle of it buts pretty much the same thing that happened in SOA which also had some pretty tragic endings for most of its characters.

Overall, I really loved this season and its crazy how much better this show got after Season 1. This and Snowfall are prime examples of shows that only got better the longer they went on.

This show definitely lived up to SOA and then some and as much as I did love that show it did kind of go off the rails towards the end which never happened with this show at least IMO it didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"