Mazda or Kia: The Better Car Manufacturer?

Warhammer

Half Monk, Half Hitman
Reaction score
I am looking for the best car manufacturer out of Mazda or Kia?

(I left out Toyota because I know that would be the winner, if I put it in the poll)

Kias are pieces of s***.

I understand that Kias have a very bad rep for their past cars, but have the newer 2006/2007/2008 models stepped up and disproved that? Is the 10-year 100k warranty really just compensation because Kias are that poorly made?

I had a KIA and had to get a new transmission a year after purchasing it. Then to top things off it was terrible in the rain, was not speeding and flew off the road into a ditch rolling :hehe:

KIA= KICK IN ASS

I understand that Kias have a very bad rep for their past cars, but have the newer 2006/2007/2008 models stepped up and disproved that? Is the 10-year 100k warranty really just compensation because Kias are that poorly made?

I don't know if they're improving or not. I just prefer to go with a company that has a long standing history of quality and long-term endurance. From what I've heard in general about the brand and personally from mechanics who have seen their poor quality time after time, I'll never buy a Kia. I'd rather spend a few thousand more and get a car I know I can trust into the 200k's.

The 10-year 100k warranty is nice, but there are other costs than cash involved in having to have your car serviced every other week, or breaking down in the middle of nowhere, etc.

And any car manufacturer who feels the need to give their cars away with the purchase of one has some desperation issues. :down

I love my Mazda Miata.

But not in a gay way...if that's even possible with a Miata...

Mazda's cursed....

The Zoom Zoom kid got hit by a car...

I wasn't trying to be funny. :huh:
"Oh wow how freaking original!!! Oh my God!!!! Do you come up with this stuff yourself? Haha. I saw what you did there, made a sarcastic remark and said "I wasn't being funny" hahaha. Oh wow, you are soooooooooo funny. I gotta write this down. God you are funny!"
StewieGriffin2.gif

So... you're regurgitating someone else's humor to deride me for not being original?

Hawt.

Damn, look at those teeth. If I was that demon, I'd be pissed. :wow:

I owned an American car once, never again.
Yeah, same here. Still do, actually.
1996 Dodge Neon. Gets AM radio only.. When it decides to work.
Occasionally has a clock. Rarely has a clock with the correct time.
AC does not work
Leaks coolant, leaks oil.
Passenger door does not open.
Gets decent gas mileage, though.

Kia absolutely sucks, even the newer models. The long warranty is because they know it will break in that time frame. Mazda is decent. Toyota is a good all around company. The Mitsubishi Lancer, Eclipse, or Lancer Evo are worth the money (I loved my '05 Lancer when I had it, but needed a truck). The Hyundai Tiburon is a decent 4 banger coupe, but that's all Hyundai is good for. Honda's last for about as long as Toyota's, but only if you take REALLY good care of them, and that's all they can really claim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"