McDonlad's Lego Batman

I've got 3, 4, 5, and 6. Can anyone with 1, 2, 7, or 8 post the codes on the figure? They unlock characters/vehicles in the game.

Finally got a Robin :yay: - code for #7 is PLB946

Joker Copter (#2) is RDT637

care to post 3,4,5,6?

They're out fo thier packaging so I'm not sure of their order

the one on Mr. Freeze is XVK541
the one on the Batmobile is MAC788
the one on Penguin's boat is BJH782
and the one on Batman himself is BDJ327

1 - Batboat -
2 - Joker Copter - RDT637
3 - Batman - BDJ327
4 - Mr. Freeze - XVK541
5 - Batmobile - MAC788
6 - Penguin Boat - BJH782
7 - Robin - PLB946
8 - Joker -

1 - Batboat - XWP645
8 - Joker - CCB199

Don't have the game but hope those codes are right. That's pretty neat though. :D

All the codes unlock different characters and vehicles, nothing too extrodinary. But by far the coolest one is the code on the Joker figure. It unlocks "Joker (Tropical)" which is a lego version of The Killing Joke Joker, with hawiian shirt, hat, and camera.

All the codes unlock different characters and vehicles, nothing too extrodinary. But by far the coolest one is the code on the Joker figure. It unlocks "Joker (Tropical)" which is a lego version of The Killing Joke Joker, with hawiian shirt, hat, and camera.

That's awesome. I'll be trying that code tonight. :joker:

We are buying the toys everytime we go, my birds chew there heads off.

We are buying the toys everytime we go, my birds chew there heads off.

you let your birds play with them?

anyway, i have Batman, Robin, Joker's Copter, and Penguin's Sub. and i beat the whole game. got 100%, unlocked and bought all the characters, extras, etc.

you let your birds play with them?

anyway, i have Batman, Robin, Joker's Copter, and Penguin's Sub. and i beat the whole game. got 100%, unlocked and bought all the characters, extras, etc.

Yeah I have 3 large amazons and they love all the Mcdonalds toys.

well it looks like McDonald's has stopped carrying the Lego Batman toys, stopped by my local one last night and there were Hot Wheels in the display case. it's too bad, i was hoping to get a Joker and Mr. Freeze. looks like it's off to eBay for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"