Lego Batman Video Game

The Shadow

Civilian
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the upcoming lego batman game?

Awesome I already pre-ordered mine. September 9th is when they said it was coming out but you never really know when you're dealing with EB Games.

I hope they make LEGO versions of some of the characters in the game like Gordon, Clayface, and Mad Hatter. Maybe we;ll get those is LEGO sets next year. I might rent the game but I doubt I buy it.

buy the lego batman game. travlers tales makes awesome and fun games, there is also replay value in their product also. if you pre order at eb games you will also get lego batman keychain, i think there are 4 or 5 diffrent kinds also.
but if any new information comes up about the game we will let you know on the podcast. :brucebat:
-apple

i'm defanetly getting this game9I still don't have lego indiana jones though :( )

I hope they make LEGO versions of some of the characters in the game like Gordon, Clayface, and Mad Hatter. Maybe we;ll get those is LEGO sets next year. I might rent the game but I doubt I buy it.
Clayface is already in the game.

943951_20080612_screen022.jpg

Check out gametrailers.com to see this game in action, i already have mine preordered as well, this suckas gonna be fun, AND you can play as the villians WOOT WOOT! :hoboj:

I've heard this is going to be one of the best Batman games ever. I wish they would come out with a comic style one thats just as good.

For those interested, when you pre-order at Gamestop, you get a Lego Batman keychain when the game comes out. They have Batman, Robin, Catwoman, and the Joker.

Awesome I already pre-ordered mine. September 9th is when they said it was coming out but you never really know when you're dealing with EB Games.
the thing about EB is they usually give you the shipping date as the release date. so if they say the 9th that means it shipped from where ever on the 9th and will be in stores on the 10th. i think the game got pushed back to the 23rd though

I've heard this is going to be one of the best Batman games ever. I wish they would come out with a comic style one thats just as good.
see batman: arkham asylum, due out 2009

as for me, i am kinda torn on the game. i LOVE batman, obviously, and the lego series are fun games, but $60 is a bit much for what is basically a 5 hour story line and then maybe another 5 hours of finding secrets and all.

i had both star wars games and once i got 100%, which took a weekend or two, i never touched them again. with the amount of games coming out this fall this may have to be a rental.

I got this game for Xmas and it's heaps of fun.

i wish they would just release the lego figures in a box to buy, instead of having to get them in vehicles and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"