MCU Vs thread

Docker2.0

Watchin' you!
Reaction score
Ok, this is my first time doing a vs thread so I may need a little help here. I know we had one in the past and not sure why they stopped but I decided to start this up once again.

In one corner, we have Hawkeye/Ronin
https://66.media.tumblr.com/078b221d61f4e32fa06477c2ec91581d/tumblr_pjdf0r0wGh1uwj8zk_400.gif

Next we have Daredevil. Not in the MCU per say but Fiege insisted that it's all connected so who are we to say it's not?
https://media.giphy.com/media/d33rDugQmt6c8/giphy.gif

Who you got people?

Sorry guys, having problems posting the gifs. I could never do those right. :csad:

Depends on the circumstances.

Against less skilled opponents Daredevil can dodge bullets (by sensing where the gun's being aimed before it fires) but he couldn't do that against world class marksman like Bullseye and Punisher. Hawkeye's on the same level and if he had his bow and they start at range in an open space then he'll take Matt out.

On the other hand, if they start right next to each other or if the terrain lets Daredevil sneak up on Hawkeye then it becomes a hand to hand fight. MCU Clint's got some impressive martial arts feats so it'd be a closer fight than it would be in the comics but Daredevil would still win.

Last edited:
Depends on the circumstances.

Against less skilled opponents Daredevil can dodge bullets (by sensing where the gun's being aimed before it fires) but he couldn't do that against world class marksman like Bullseye and Punisher. Hawkeye's on the same level and if he had his bow and they start at range in an open space then he'll take Matt out.

On the other hand, if they start right next to each other or if the terrain lets Daredevil sneak up on Hawkeye then it becomes a hand to hand fight. MCU Clint's got some impressive martial arts feats so it'd be a closer fight than it would be in the comics but Daredevil would still win.

I don't think Hawkeye's skill level (in terms of aim) matters if he tries to shoot Daredevil with an arrow from more than point black range. Arrows are too slow for him to be unable to dodge them.

I don't think Hawkeye's skill level (in terms of aim) matters if he tries to shoot Daredevil with an arrow from more than point black range. Arrows are too slow for him to be unable to dodge them.

Regular arrows? Sure, he'd stand a good chance of dodging. I can't see Matt surviving the kind of arrows Hawkeye fires though.

Loki was fast enough to catch one but it still didn't work out well for him.
28552fb72dd1a791318308346748decf.gif

Hawkeye might not see Daredevil coming, and Daredevil seems to be better in physical combat while Hawkeye would need his bow/arrow? its a toss but Daredevil would win in a physical combat and he would sense Hawkeye's arrows before he gets hit.

Yeah but how would he fare against Ronin/Clint in Endgame? He seemed to be killing mafia ninjas like nothing and showed great hand to hand combat.

This one really depends on the battlefield conditions ( especially visibility).

Does Daredevil have superhuman speed or reflexes ? Honestly, unless he does he's not going to dodge an arrow from close range. I remember reading about a martial arts instructor who wanted to demonstrate his sword skill so he set up a student to fire arrows at him - his plan was to sidestep the arrow and cut it in flight........ luckily he was smart enough to use blunted arrows and wear protective gear, because he quickly learned that arrows travel really fast.

Here's an article about it Myths and realities of Yadome – Arrow cutting | Tameshigiri.ca

So at distance, IMO with his enhanced senses he could evade the arrows, but not at close range.

Anyway, given their relative levels of skill I believe that at a distance its a neutral fight ( unless H uses high explosive arrowheads).

At close range it's a very interesting question. If H has a sword and is in Robin mode ( and is trying to kill DD) he has a pretty good chance ....maybe winning 4/10 times. DD is skillful but his senses give him an assist, so at close quarters I see him winning 6/10 times. If the fight is in the dark then it's DD 10/10.

Hawkeye, easily. He is just plain outside Matt Murdoch's weight class. Matt is good, but he isn't "take on army of superhuman supertech aliens" good, nor is he capable of acting as this invincible agent of death against global crime in general.

Happy to see this return. I would go with Clint on this one. He would keep Matt on his toes with his wide variety of arrows, i.e., explosive and electrical ones.

Ok, I will redo this thread tomorrow. Didn't think this through for it to be a multi fight thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"