Meet SoundWave (custom villain of mine)

Soundwave88

As you command Megatron.
Reaction score
SoundWave
Height 6,2
Weight 195(all muscle)

Story

He was once a former work at Wayne Tech but during an exparment Batman saved him and Soundwave(rela name Mark) thought he was gunna kill him...Mark swore to kill Batman. Then Bruce fired because the exparment almost killed all of Gotham. As SoundWave he want to kill Batman and Bruce Wayne...

Its pretty bad but ya its all i got so far if u got questions ask away id try and replay to them

i'm assuming he does stuff with sound? if so it sounds kinda like a villain from batman beyond. could be wrong though.

Souinds like The Riddler without question marks.

Soundwave88 said:
SoundWave
Height 6,2
Weight 195(all muscle)

Story

He was once a former work at Wayne Tech but during an exparment Batman saved him and Soundwave(rela name Mark) thought he was gunna kill him...Mark swore to kill Batman. Then Bruce fired because the exparment almost killed all of Gotham. As SoundWave he want to kill Batman and Bruce Wayne...

Its pretty bad but ya its all i got so far if u got questions ask away id try and replay to them
how did u make that and put it on the comp?

Soundwave88 said:
SoundWave
Height 6,2
Weight 195(all muscle)

Story

your grammer and spelling is so bad i cant even understand what you are saying. and not a very in depth origin. i mean one minute he's a regular guy working at a company and the next he automatically thinks batman is gonna kill him? and then he just swears to kill him? either this was written by a 7 year old or you're ******ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"