Meteorite falls in Russia's Chelyabinsk region; 1200 injuries and structural damage

Glorious meteorite project is a success!

wcj7HLI.jpg
LMAO :woot:

This is some crazy ****. Space must really hate Russia.

It was God's response to Die Hard 5.

"Did you *******s really agree to this?"

It was only 50ftx55ft?! Can you imagine something bigger smashing into earth?!

Wow. Just wow. I can't believe that's real. I mean just wow

It probably isn't but the funny thing is it's not surprising if it was

It probably isn't but the funny thing is it's not surprising if it was

They are just prepping the counter argument from the liberals that the meteor was from George Bushes : Secret Meteor Slingshot located somewhere's on the moon in Lunar Texas.

The thing I was so confused about this was obviously scientist had to have surveyed the meteoriote long before it ever entered our atmosphere. Then I found out that they did in fact see it but did nothing to warn or evacuate people in the vacinity because they believed it would burn up on the atmosphere before ever getting a chance to hit the Earth. :whatever:

The thing I was so confused about this was obviously scientist had to have surveyed the meteoriote long before it ever entered our atmosphere. Then I found out that they did in fact see it but did nothing to warn or evacuate people in the vacinity because they believed it would burn up on the atmosphere before ever getting a chance to hit the Earth. :whatever:

Ummm, do you have a source for this? All of the things I have read said that scientists had no idea this was coming.

Suddenly Spider-Man 3 isn't so cheesy.

The meteor could land on earth and contain black slimy symbiotes that turn the entire population of Moscow into disco-dancing mutants, and even then Spider Man 3 would still suck.

Suddenly Spider-Man 3 isn't so cheesy

Pretty sure this just makes Spider-Man 3 MORE cheesy.

There are silly meteors, and there are badass meteors. This was the latter.

Ummm, do you have a source for this? All of the things I have read said that scientists had no idea this was coming.
My mom used MSN to get this information and the scientist apparently said before it hit that they were 99.99 whatever percent confident it would not hit! I watched the video were the man said it. Check there. I may have been a little out of it that day so it could have been for the next meteorite but IDTS.

My mom used MSN to get this information and the scientist apparently said before it hit that they were 99.99 whatever percent confident it would not hit! I watched the video were the man said it. Check there. I may have been a little out of it that day so it could have been for the next meteorite but IDTS.

I'm pretty sure you're mistaking this for the asteroid that did a close flyby of Earth on the same day. This was undetected until it arrived in Earth's atmosphere. That's confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"