• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Documentary/Biopic Michael Jackson Biopic in the works from Bohemian Rhapsody Producer

Hmmm. I'm not going to say much about "Michael Jackson" but imo, he shouldn't be given a platform anymore which includes this biopic, which would just promote his music.

I really am not a healthy individual, with respect to my emotional maturity and moral compass.

I have no problem with divorcing any moral failings of Michael Jackson or Kevin Spacey from their artistic works. I can love Can’t Stop Till You Get Enough, Dirty Diana, or Smooth Criminal and I can love Usual Suspects despite what the artists did.
But, I cannot cheer for the Phoenix Suns so long as Grayson Allen plays for them and I will never cheer for a Duke player.

I’m an awful person.

I really am not a healthy individual, with respect to my emotional maturity and moral compass.

I have no problem with divorcing any moral failings of Michael Jackson or Kevin Spacey from their artistic works. I can love Can’t Stop Till You Get Enough, Dirty Diana, or Smooth Criminal and I can love Usual Suspects despite what the artists did.
But, I cannot cheer for the Phoenix Suns so long as Grayson Allen plays for them and I will never cheer for a Duke player.

I’m an awful person.

You're a good man Charlie Brown.

I'm not dismissing anyone's story, but with MJ, yes he was a very odd cat but I don't think he took things that far. But that's just me.

You're a good man Charlie Brown.

I'm not dismissing anyone's story, but with MJ, yes he was a very odd cat but I don't think he took things that far. But that's just me.
Well that was already clear in the previous pages of this thread...

Why do you need to make a laughing emoji reaction to a very sarcastic post, which might only fuel the fire who don't see eye to eye with you, regarding Michael Jackson. Right?

Enjoy watching this biopic!

I can't wait to see how they portray Joe Jackson in this biopic because if he's anything like Lawrence Taylor Jacobs in The Jacksons: An American Dream [1992] I'm just going to laugh

I really can't tell how this is going to go. Right now their highest grossing movie is Catching Fire at $865M. If a Queen/Freddie Mercury biopic could make it to $900M then in theory a Michael Jackson biopic could too. The difference is the elephant in the room regarding this movie.

I really hope they recreate the iconic motown 25 Billie Jean performance.
That plus the Jackson 5/6 (when Randy joined in) performance is one of the best performances I've seen...obviously after I was born, but I can't imagine what it was like to see live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"