Michael Phelps Arrested for 2nd DUI

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
m615cycirn7dovoingqr.jpg

Olympic swimming star was pulled over by Maryland police early this morning and arrested on a DUI charge, TMZ reports. He was apparently stopped by officers around 1:40 a.m. in a white Range Rover, driving 84 in a 45 zone, and allegedly failed a field sobriety test with a BAC of almost twice the legal limit.

This is Phelps' second DUI arrest—his first was in 2004 when he was 19. He copped a plea deal with fines and 18 months probation. "I recognize the seriousness of this mistake," Phelps said at the time in court. "I've learned from this mistake and will continue learning from this mistake for the rest of my life."

Phelps has already been released.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/30/michael-phelps-arrested-driving-under-the-influence-dui/

If I was rich and famous I would just have a driver or taxi take me places if I was smashed. Baffling that celebs get them

He can afford a tricked out limo to take him places to get annihilated. This was really poor judgement on his part.

He can afford a tricked out limo to take him places to get annihilated. This was really poor judgement on his part.

Kind of crazy. Just like the NFL. They have 24 hour number NFL players can call with limo service and players still get picked up for DUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"