• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Iron Man 2 Middlebrook, Mazar....and Lohan?

He-Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
Take it with a grain of salt

http://blog.starzlife.com/charley/keith-middlebrook-joins-star-studded-iron-man-2-cast/

82169950.jpg

Keith Middlebrook

Actor/producer Keith Middlebrook has also snagged up a role in the star studded Iron Man 2 film directed by Jon Favreau. Keith joins up with friend Mickey Rourke and Robert Downey Jr in a cast that also features supporting roles by Gwyneth Paltrow and Samuel L. Jackson.
Middlebrook is also set to star in the upcoming film “Twist,” a horror thriller to be directed by Madonna’s brother, Christopher Ciccone.

I’ve even been hearing whispers around town lateley that this movie will feature some sort of involvement from Entourage’s Debi Mazar, and sights are set on casting Lindsay Lohan.

In addition to the acting roles, Middlebrook has launched Independant Film Capital this year. The company is going to help finance a slate of films for Usonian Entertainment and Blowfish Films. They are shooting to help fund 10 films per year and thats pretty impressive for this economy!

Just yesterday there was a story running that LiLo was going to sign with IMG modelling agency full time. :huh:

I remember last year when RDJ was doing his rounds promoting the film, he said he'd never want to work with Lohan.

The "this movie" the writer is referring to seems to be "Twist", not IM2.

Here's a thought. Middlebrook could be taking over the Happy Hogan role from Favs. I mean it makes sense if Favs only did the first one for fun and not realizing how huge it would get. He might need to focus on directing more and that could mean casting someone else as Happy if he's going to get a more prominent role in the movie. They may also be looking to the eventual Happy/Pepper hook up some time in the future in order to keep close to the comics. Favs could easily be replaced as Hogan since it was such a tiny role in the first film. And Middlebrook looks close enough to Happy to fill the role. As I said, just a thought.

I don't remember him saying that, but I don't doubt you Chewy. But they COULD have changed their minds as well. Lots of stuff gets altered in pre-production.

Ahh, the festive time of the countdown to a blockbuster when random celebrity names begin to circulate in the casting rumor mill. Such joy.

I'm not moved to comment on the first two names (though, I love Debi Mazar), but the only way Lohan gets a role in IM2 is if Tony creates some interdimensional portal, travels through it to a parallel universe and comes across a younger version of Pepper, who happens to be a boozing, tawdry, faux lesbian.

The "this movie" the writer is referring to seems to be "Twist", not IM2.
I read it the same way

I think the only name being associated with IM2 here is Middlebrook

I remember when Lohan was going to be cast in Spider-Man 2, as the cousin of MJ who was into Peter.

Yeah. :whatever:

MJ did have a cousin in the comics in the 80's I recall.

Actor/producer Keith Middlebrook has also snagged up a role in the star studded Iron Man 2 film directed by Jon Favreau. Keith joins up with friend Mickey Rourke and Robert Downey Jr in a cast that also features supporting roles by Gwyneth Paltrow and Samuel L. Jackson.

Middlebrook is also set to star in the upcoming film “Twist,” a horror thriller to be directed by Madonna’s brother, Christopher Ciccone.

I’ve even been hearing whispers around town lateley that this movie will feature some sort of involvement from Entourage’s Debi Mazar, and sights are set on casting Lindsay Lohan.

Yeah, I think that's the proper way to read it.

Ok. Looks like I read it wrong. Not sure who Middlebrook could be playing though.

Now this is just me, but I'd have rather not known that this dude is playing a role in a movie directed by Madonna's brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"