Minneapolis is the most literate city in the country

Pittsburgh is in the top ten, so I would think Matt would hvae better grammer than he doez. :whatever:

Matt's the only reason Pittsburgh even made the list. And that's WITH all his bad grammar and spelling. :wow:

jag

omg.jpg
:eek:

I've always wanted to live in Minneapolis, too. I've had a lot of great times up there. :heart:

I plan on making a long weekend trip sometime next year. I've never been.

Too bad they can't learn to build a bridge

I lol'd. :csad:

It's a nice city, but just out of curiosity, why..?

I got this incredibly peaceful vibe when I had a layover there a few years back. I don't underestimate my vibes, I rely quite heavily on them they tend to be very accurate. It was pretty intense and I haven't been able to get it off my mind. It's like a calling much like the one Alaska and Russia won't let the **** up on. I'm coming, goddamit! :cmad:

NYC, L.A. and Chicago are too high strung for some people. The other cities do have a more calm vibe to them.

*picks up ringing phone*

Tzarinna, it's Alaska. Wants to know when you're coming over. You want me to tell them you're not here right now?

jag

basically its all the cities with coffee shops and intellectual types.

DC shouldn't be on that list by default, the public schools are a ****ing disgrace. :mad:

I guess it depends on what the criteria is. In that respect, yes, the city is really far behind, and it is something which needs to be fixed. On the other hand, there are famous neighborhoods which seem to exclusively cater to readers, writers and the 'literate' alike.

I'm glad it made the list (then again, I'm a bit biased:cwink: ).

I guess it depends on what the criteria is. In that respect, yes, the city is really far behind, and it is something which needs to be fixed. On the other hand, there are famous neighborhoods which seem to exclusively cater to readers, writers and the 'literate' alike.

I'm glad it made the list (then again, I'm a bit biased:cwink: ).

Meet me at Kramerbooks in a 1/2 hour. ;)

j/k :p

I'm stuck in New York until mid-January.

And I miss Kramerbooks.

If you're not too far from NYC check out Spring Awakening..ya know to get your intellect on. Check my sig. :shameless:

If you're not too far from NYC check out Spring Awakening..ya know to get your intellect on. Check my sig. :shameless:

I'm in upstate now, but I'll be near the city next week. I'll be looking for something to do, for sure.

Let me know if you go and if you liked it. :yay:

I got this incredibly peaceful vibe when I had a layover there a few years back. I don't underestimate my vibes, I rely quite heavily on them they tend to be very accurate. It was pretty intense and I haven't been able to get it off my mind. It's like a calling much like the one Alaska and Russia won't let the **** up on. I'm coming, goddamit! :cmad:
I live a few miles away from Minneapolis, I suppose it's pretty nice here, if you don't mind having nothing to do.:p
If you're looking for calm you'd be right though. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"