Religous Girls = Sex crazed teens

people who think sex is wrong should be raped then killed

You are a terrible excuse for a human being.

It's funny, if I say I hope it happens to you or your family I'll get in trouble from mods, but you can say that about anyone else, as long as they're not on this website!

The arguement is kind of ridiculous. It's like saying teens are less likely to have sex the more we encourage it.

This isn't actually true. As long as natural selection, mutation, and genetic drift are occuring, evolution is. It's certainly not going in a beneficial direction in many regards, but it's still happening.

Of course, this doesn't jive with the common idea that to evolve is generally a good thing overall - in biology, this is not necessarily the case.

The most important thing to consider is the effect of selective pressures - that is what determines how populations change.

It still stagnates the human species as it continually tries to keep the species in essentially the same place by reducing the impact of some of those selective pressures (i.e. disease and hereditary abnormalities), while ironically our efforts in medicine, particularly antibiotics (and their continual misuse by the general public), have actually caused microorganisms, like bacteria, to evolve to become tougher to kill.

I'm not saying that medicine is entirely a bad thing, I'm in the field myself, just that it has problems in the long run. I'd bet any amount of money that, barring outside factors (such as nuclear war or an asteroid strike), the extinction of Homo sapiens will come from disease.

It still stagnates the human species as it continually tries to keep the species in essentially the same place by reducing the impact of some of those selective pressures (i.e. disease and hereditary abnormalities), while ironically our efforts in medicine, particularly antibiotics (and their continual misuse by the general public), have actually caused microorganisms, like bacteria, to evolve to become tougher to kill.

I understand both the unfortunate result of improved medical practices and mishandling of antibiotics and the like. There are other problems like obesity that are becoming ever more entwined into our population due to lifestyle choices, etc. as well.

However I wouldn't say that "stagnation" is the right word to use for all humans. There are many instances of smaller populations developing incredible adaptations to certain aspects of their environments such as the ability to suffer few effects of a high-cholesterol diet (a town in Italy) and the ability to live in thin-air envronments without getting altitude sickness (in Tibet and Andes). Obviously such beneficial attributes aren't common.

Interesting video on mutations (not directed at you, necessarily :oldrazz:)

I'm not saying that medicine is entirely a bad thing, I'm in the field myself, just that it has problems in the long run. I'd bet any amount of money that, barring outside factors (such as nuclear war or an asteroid strike), the extinction of Homo sapiens will come from disease.

Unless the problems can be fixed, yes - that's most likely true. However, I don't think exitinction would necessarily result. As you know, humans are not all genetically similar enough for one or two diseases to kill us all. There would be survivors. It is likely that such a resultant population (or populations) would end up diverging from the ancestor population of Homo sapiens in some way (which is similar to what AronRa mentions in his video in relation to white Europeans who survived the Black Plague). Of course, with our generation times (and depending on the rate of mixing among populations) it's unlikely speciation would occur for quite a while.

Last edited:
What I find interesting is the number of religious girls who think they can stay on God's good side by using the back door.

What I find interesting is the number of religious girls who think they can stay on God's good side by using the back door.

Well....maybe God shouldn't have made Teens horny? And didn't he give humans free will?

So they had to do a study to determine all this? Where I live its kinda like common knowledge that chicks that go to catholic schools just love the cock

i used to get down with a cute catholic school girl chick. she was super sheltered, and almost oblivious to sexuality, but was open to having me mentor her in such things. it was interesting battling with the religious brain washing she endured. but we were quite successful in the end. another interesting thing was her breasts. they were fantastic.

i used to get down with a cute catholic school girl chick. she was super sheltered, and almost oblivious to sexuality, but was open to having me mentor her in such things. it was interesting battling with the religious brain washing she endured. but we were quite successful in the end. another interesting thing was her breasts. they were fantastic.

My jaw dropped and it still is...:wow:

Why aren't you two together anymore?

i wasnt wanting anything serious with her. i was just wanting to fool around. she was just wanting to learn how to fool around. we stopped when she started dating this *****e that just ended up breaking her heart. we're still friends though.

...Go on...

:o

as ridiculous and make believe as it sounds, she was an 18 year old catholic high school virgin who practiced gymnastics. and her mother cooked me pies.

My boyfriend of 2 years used to be a Southern Baptist, and so is his family. His brother is studying to be a pastor..

Needless to say, things are tough. :l

The religous girl I dated never wanted to have sex. Of course she was the crazy religous type.

The last girl I went out with from church she was going to UGA on a weight lifting scholarship. Man she had some impressive thighs. I can still feel them squeezing....mmm. Lord forgive me.

I went to a Christian college and a Christian high school for one year. I don't so much think that this is true honestly. I feel that anyone with strict strict upbringings that isn't educated and properly guided will inevitably fall to a rebelious set of actions. Religion has nothing to do with it it's much more a parent relationship.

Perhaps though far too many conservative Christian parents are unwilling to educated their children on the topic of sex.

That's pretty much it. Religous beliefs don't really have much to do with whether or not your kids are going to be promiscuous, because if your relationship with your kids is bad they're likely going to rebel regardless of their religious upbringing. If they hate their parents, then as soon as they're "free" they're going to do whatever it is their parents told them not to do when they were their "prisoner."

The last girl I went out with from church she was going to UGA on a weight lifting scholarship. Man she had some impressive thighs. I can still feel them squeezing....mmm. Lord forgive me.

........nice

That is such a stereotype. My nympho tendencies are proof of nothing with regard to the general population. :o

I'm thinking of pulling a Walrus, and quoting this.:hehe::oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"