Mirror Scene Edited

i was thinkin that was harry and norman scene lol

I liked the addition of the Peter as Venom scene, which in all fairness should have been in the movie, but come on, that wouldnt make him want to go web swinging in the black suite would it?

Didn't flow all that well. If anything it would work better after Peter "killed" Marko or something. Still, I missed it.

---Morzan

I do wish that mirror scene made it into the final film. I realize that Peter had a rather goofy expression in that moment,but they always could've done a re- shoot. Seeing what he could possible become would have been a nice touch.It also would've made for a nice scare moment.

Most pointless edit I've seen yet. What is it trying to achieve? The point of the scene was Peter realizing how far he had gone astray and ditching the costume (if temporarily). This version is just him swinging into action and doesn't even make that much sense as he was going there in a hurry to catch Marko, not look in the mirror with self-dobut.

Bad edit.

Most pointless edit I've seen yet. What is it trying to achieve? The point of the scene was Peter realizing how far he had gone astray and ditching the costume (if temporarily). This version is just him swinging into action and doesn't even make that much sense as he was going there in a hurry to catch Marko, not look in the mirror with self-dobut.

Bad edit.
Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"